collectors edition announced

over on gamestop.com the announced a collectors edition of the game. heres what it contains.

2-Sleeve Digi-pack, including:

• Game disc
  • Behind The Scenes of LEGO Harry Potter
  • Fun on the Set of Harry Potter
  • Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Look at Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows™

Exclusive set of 4 House Crest LEGO magnets

Download code for exclusive Xbox LIVE® LEGO Harry Potter Avatar Item

it costs 69.99 over the original of 49.99.

personally, it seems like a huge ripoff. 20 bucks for some magnets and an avatar item? i guess the behind the scenes stuff is pretty cool. but still.

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=77575

If it had been those extras for the same prize $49.99 (which would end up being unfair for those who buy the normal one) I would have gotten it, but I'll just wait for the prize to drop.

I'm a huge fan of HP, and even though I enjoy behind the scenes, specials and trailers, I don't think it's something worth paying for, or that anyone should pay for those things, trailers are to get you interested in something, and behind the scenes used to be part of DVDs and movie packs as an extra.

If it where pins instead of magnets, but I don't like magnets.

• 4 weeks later...

if youre a fan of the films and books then it is highly worth the money to get the collectors because of the dvd with the interviews, gags and behind the scenes of Deathly Hallows.

the only way someone would find this not worth it is if they werent a fan of the films in which case, they wouldnt even need to speculate on getting the collectors edition

What?! Lol, this sounds like a bunch of crap! I buy my awesome CE games, but I never bother with the behind the scenes stuff, so...

keep im mind that this isnt halo or fallout, its harry potter, they arent going to make a statue or anything crazy for the collectors edition, theyre going to promote the next movie which is great