Reticule/Blind Fire Tip

babywuchki

This is an old trick and I take no credit for it but just as a helpful reminder, put a piece of tape over where the reticule dot is on your tv, so when you blind fire or are ducking in cover, you can see where you are going to shoot. I know some may consider it cheap, but god damn this game is full of cheap deaths. Might as well return the favor with some cheap tricks of our own. It really really helps for blind fire. Makes it soooooo much easier.

i was thinking of doing this but i'm not sure what to use. a clear piece of tape wouldn't be visible enough, i don't think. also, i have an HDTV and i'm worried about ruining the screen, or not being able to get whatever i put on, off.

I actually had some double sided scotch tape laying around. Luckily it's not to aggressive so it's not damaged the LCD screen. I just cut a little square and put a piece of white paper on the front side and stuck it on their. Works great.

Haven't tried muli player yet though. I've just been trying to grind my way trough Hard Mode SP. I don't think I'm gonna even try hardcore. I like my wireless controllers and I don't want to have to buy new ones after I smash them. :p