Few questions about demo.

Grinch XBA

Well first of all the game is fantastic and totally balanced to me.I have easily gotten 30 kills with all species. But the real reason I posted this is I still have few questions. First of all does anyone have an idea what happens if you activate all the bomb things with the predator? Another is in focus mode can you do anything else besides lunging at the enemy? Also should I get the Hunter edition over regular or just wait for the maps? And also are there specific achievements that have to do with these downloadable maps?

Thanks! :woop:

Well first of all the game is fantastic and totally balanced to me.I have easily gotten 30 kills with all species. But the real reason I posted this is I still have few questions. First of all does anyone have an idea what happens if you activate all the bomb things with the predator? Another is in focus mode can you do anything else besides lunging at the enemy? Also should I get the Hunter edition over regular or just wait for the maps? And also are there specific achievements that have to do with these downloadable maps?

Thanks! :woop:

I'm not sure what you mean by that. If you're talking about interacting with those computer devices, they simply give you Energy so you can Heal, Use Mines, or the Shoulder Canon.

In focus mode, you can also find the location of your weapons, and the Computer devices which give you energy. You can also jump long distances while in focus mode (Predator).

All up to you. I think it will cost less money using MS points . . .

Not to be rude, but it's kind of obvious. If you actually take a look at the achievements, you will realize none require playing a certain map. So to answer your question, no.

Hope you like my color Code =)

Also should I get the Hunter edition over regular or just wait for the maps?

Well buddy, I think it's too late trying to get Hunter Edition..I went to gamestop today to see wha's new, but the manager told my brother and I that we both are VERY lucky to paid for Hunter Edition, because Gamestops in worldwide ran out with Hunter Edition.