Physics 7 - Can Chicken be immaterial?

eastx

This one was a bitch

For this one dont go for the "go through 5 obstacles" objective until you get 1000 points from the first 2 checkpoints (you might need to keep replaying levels to finally get those few levels that really help get you that 1000) after the 1000 points go through the obstacles if there isnt enough after one playthough of the final section, just die if able

If you get the 1000 earlier than the final section its pretty much a guarantee gold if you be really careful

• 4 months later...
Yeah, they fixed most of the problematic levels with the update. Very nice developers.

Question. Is there a way you can see what topics you posted in and if anyone replied to them after you. I find this to be an issue with this site, but I am assuming since you responded to this random forum so quickly, there must be the feature I describe! :)

Question. Is there a way you can see what topics you posted in and if anyone replied to them after you. I find this to be an issue with this site, but I am assuming since you responded to this random forum so quickly, there must be the feature I describe! :)

Yes. Just subscribe to the thread and then you'll see any new posts in your User CP. You can manually subscribe to threads by clicking Thread Tools at the top of the forum page, but I find it's best to automatically subscribe to threads I post in (an option found in the settings under User CP).

Yes. Just subscribe to the thread and then you'll see any new posts in your User CP. You can manually subscribe to threads by clicking Thread Tools at the top of the forum page, but I find it's best to automatically subscribe to threads I post in (an option found in the settings under User CP).

Wow that feature is hidden. Thanks!