Achievement Trading Thread (Co-op Partners)

Cortex369

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

havent bought the game yet have just played the demo and that game is tons of fun if you can do all that in the demo god knows what you can do in the full game lol so just wondered if anyone is plannin on getting it would you want to do some cheevs and can you get all the difficulty related cheevs in co-op :)

• 3 weeks later...

sorry im not gonna play wid ppl, who get it ealry..nuttn but trouble

IVE GOT IT NOW....

JUST GOT BACK FROM MIDNIGHT RELEASE

NEW TO GAME..BUT PLAYED DEMO..LOOKN FOR PARTNER TO PULL A ALL NIGHTER WID ME

GOT 3 BLUNTS TWISTED AND RDY TO GO ALL NIGHT

ILL GET BETTER SO WELL GET TONS OF CHEVOS BUT FOR FIRST BIT WE CAN JUST HAVE FUN AND GET USED TO THE GME

I WISH STORY HAD BEEN CO OP THO

IF UR READING THIS AND U GOT IT AT MIDNIGHT ADD ME NOW

GT; BLUNTZ4BREAKFAS

I PREFER 420 PLAYERS ONLY LOL YOU KNOW WHO IM TALKN TO LOL

MORE FUN WHEN COUPLE PPL BLAZE UP AND PLAY A CRZY GAME LIKE THIS

CYA ON LIVE...

I played a few matches with randoms, and I regret it. Without friends, you can't do shit. Everyone thinks that you have to get the most points by scoring them all by yourself. -_-

I'm looking for people that at least understand a bit of the mechanics, enough to figure out how to do certain Team Challenges. I'm in Texas and got it a couple hours ago. Spent an hour and a half on story and I'm ready for some anarchy.

GT- Zarkykins

I dont know about most of you guys but out of everyone on my friends list im the only one getting this game so dont have anyone to talk with about it so if anyone else in same situation just message me and ill be on the game in 30mins im not looking to play anarchy mode atm just want to do campaign so if anyone just wants to talk and hang out just message me

my gt is- intensity cr

So people online ignore challenges and work alone :/, so I want to start a group looking to go for achievements (50k score) and have fun while we progress

1. Echilion

Totally down with you there. Haven't found a room with someone else with a Mic or knew even one tidbit of teamwork.

I am online now if you want to start playing just us two (easier to communicate)

Tag = Zombie Lover 84

So people online ignore challenges and work alone :/, so I want to start a group looking to go for achievements (50k score) and have fun while we progress

1. Echilion

I've got a friend who is fairly decent, at least enough to figure out the skillshots and shit. We'll probably be hooked on this game to the GoW3 Beta drops.

GT- Zarkykins

I've got a friend who is fairly decent, at least enough to figure out the skillshots and shit. We'll probably be hooked on this game to the GoW3 Beta drops.

GT- Zarkykins

Same. I'm knowledgeable about the skillshot/challenges. I'm tired of Lone Wolf/CoD kids in this game...

Add me also for shits, giggles, and achievements. :D

GT - the Jummy