Vice case the naked city dlc popping up right after the set up..

maniacnate31

Has this happened to anyone where the dlc the naked city started up right after u finished the case the set up.this just happened to me. It seems that when I deleted it to see if majestic destiny would take it's place, I lost all my clues.but kept everything else. I reels loaded it now to keep playing. Am I going to miss out on the news papers swell as the other whole case majestic destiny. If anyone knows what's up with this or knows that it's fine and fixes itself. Or, whatever. Please let me know. Thanks...

If you own the dlc, the developers have "slots" in the normal story where they slide them in so you can play them seamlessly while in the actual game. Just beat The Naked City and it'll move forward to the next main case, Majestic Destiny, like normal. If you don't have the dlc, it just goes straight to Majestic Destiny. It does the same thing with the traffic case A Slip of the Tongue.

If ur positive on this than awesome. Thanks for clearing that up. I thought I was going to miss out on my 95%cheevo for a second there.I did delete it the dlc to see if majestic destiny came back, but not before I made a save in the naked city, so I'm hopping since I redownloaded it my clue progress will still b there.it's like at 176found. So I guess I will see in the late morning after I get home from work. Thanks again and if anyone else has had this happen to them and confirm please post ur comments. Thanks everyone for the help.:)

same thing happened to me...

i had started "the set up", saved, quit, downloaded "naked city". then, after "the set up", "the naked city" was the next case. i thought i had done something wrong too but it seems thats where it just fits in. you dont miss anything at all and it fits seamlessly into the story (doesnt really relate but fits in nonetheless).

PS: its MANIFEST destiny

If ur positive on this than awesome. Thanks for clearing that up. I thought I was going to miss out on my 95%cheevo for a second there.I did delete it the dlc to see if majestic destiny came back, but not before I made a save in the naked city, so I'm hopping since I redownloaded it my clue progress will still b there.it's like at 176found. So I guess I will see in the late morning after I get home from work. Thanks again and if anyone else has had this happen to them and confirm please post ur comments. Thanks everyone for the help.:)

He is correct. I redeemed my dlc code after i completed the game. Slip of the tongue is slotted into the traffic desk.

I look forward to a lot more cases.

Man that sucks.

I dont have the DLC but I would be so annoyed if I overwote a main save. Surely, they should have a system to prevent this. Other games do.

It does, the main save doesn't have replay written next to it. Just got to read before overwriting.

It's nothing to do with DLC it comes from only having 10 save spots when replaying any case.

I don't understand why people are confused about The Naked City starting up right after The Set Up. Why is it such a big deal/worth making a thread about? All it takes is playing the first 15 seconds of The Naked City to notice that it pops up there because that's exactly where it fits in the story. It involves the US Army surplus heroine, which is the storyarc of the Vice cases.