FAQs - Look Here Before Asking Questions

Before anything, please check the achievement guide and check out all the information at candiedskull.com/bully -- that should be about all you need to finish the game. If you don't find your answers there, read these below. If you still can't figure it out, try asking in the stickied "stuck/100% help" thread.

Q: How long will it take to get 1000 in this?

A: If you follow guides, it should take 20-25 hours.

Q: Does this game have co-op?

A: There are some co-op mini-games, but it is very limited. The story mode is not co-op.

Q: Where is xxx Piece of Clothing?

A: See this thread.

Q: Where is xxx Errand?

Q: What is the answer to xxx Class?

Q: What about Geography? Where do the flags go?

Q: Where are the Grotto & Gremlin cards?

Q: What exactly do I need to 100% the game?

Q: Where is xxx collectable?

See this thread.

Q: Are there any missable missions?

A: Yes, there are. BUT, none of them count toward 100% - so if you miss them, don't worry about it.

Q: Are there any missable achievements?

A: No, everything can be done after the game is completed in "Endless Summer."

Q: Can I get the pumpkins after Halloween?

A: Yes, they go to the Bullworth basement.

Q: If I fail a class, am I not able to get 100% completion?

A: No, the classes will repeat themselves and you will get a chance at it later.

Q: Where is the Pirate Guy?

Q. Do I need the Yellow Ninja Suit for 100% completion?

A. There is no Yellow Ninja Suit. Please don't waste several hours of your life beating up 1000 people.

Q: I think my game is glitched, any help?

A: Ask in this thread. Someone may have an answer.

Q: Can I get the tombstones after Halloween?

A: Yes. You can get them in Chapter 5 or 6 in the abandoned warehouse entitled Spencer Shipping. Once you enter the warehouse, make a left and you will see the tombstones leaned up against a wall.

Q: I got 100%, but no achievement. What should I do?

A: Restart your Xbox and reload the game and once the game starts, your achievement should pop up.

Q: Where are the 3 arcade games I need to get a high score on for the Dual Nebula achievement?

A: Consumo is a part of the storyline, in which 3 nerds ask you if you can beat Fatty's high score of 1010 lbs., so you will get that one by just going through the story. The other 2 can be found in various places. The one place where all three of the arcade games are is at the Carnival in the prize tent.

Q: How do you stuff people in lockers/trash cans?

A: Target the person you want to stuff in the locker/trash can. Grab onto him/her by pressing Y. Push your thumbstick in the direction of the locker/trash can. Once you are close to the locker/trash can, it will automatically stuff the person in it.

• 3 weeks later...

how many misions do i need to complete to get the:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/305/UP2zh2s=.jpgMISSION ACCOMPLISHED75 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpgComplete All Missions

because im already at endless summer and i dont have any more misions.

any help?

how many misions do i need to complete to get the:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/305/UP2zh2s=.jpgMISSION ACCOMPLISHED75 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpgComplete All Missions

because im already at endless summer and i dont have any more misions.

any help?

76. There are more in endless summer.

So if I missed a Mission in Chapter One, I can still get this later?

Because I looked at a walkthru and never did The Diary in Chapter One, and am worried that I won't get this Achievement now and should start over while I'm still in Chapter One and not too far.

It will still show up. Do not worry about it.

Where can I find the cheat codes for money and does this affect achievements (i'm pretty sure it does not...but wanted to check)

FX.

Be careful though:

IGN:

Cheat: Refill Health

The following cheat for refilled health can only be executed on the 360's second controller, not the primary controller. During gameplay, hold the Left Bumper and press the Right Trigger three times.

Submitted by Hulk_God

Cheat: More Money

The following cheat for extra cash can only be executed on the 360's second controller, not the primary controller. During gameplay, hold the Left Bumper and press Y, X, B and A.

Submitted by Hulk_God

Cheat: Infinite Ammunition

The following cheat for infinite ammo can only be executed on the 360's second controller, not the primary controller. During gameplay, hold the Left Bumper and press Up, Down, Up, Down on the d-pad. Insert the cheat again to turn off infinite ammo.

Submitted by Hulk_God

Cheat: Reload Ammunition

The following cheat for reload ammo can only be executed on the 360's second controller, not the primary controller. During gameplay, hold the Left Bumper and press Up twice on the d-pad.

Submitted by Hulk_God

Unlockable: All Weapons

The following cheat for all weapons unlocked can only be executed on the 360's second controller, not the primary controller. During gameplay, hold the Left Bumper and press Up on the d-pad four times.

Submitted by Hulk_God

• 4 weeks later...
I already have completed Art 5 and can no longer give flowers to girls. Is there any way to get rid of the flowers in my inventory so i can pick more for the Green Thumb Achievement.

Give flowers to the boys instead. You'll be looking for Cornelius (Nerd), Gord (Prep), Kirby (Jock), Trent (Bully), and Vance (Greaser).

Here's pictures of them if you need it:

http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Bully/Yearbook

Do the Keep Ups and Penalty Shots games reappear?

I failed Keep Ups because my controller went flat, and now the stupid thing has disappeared! It's one of the last things i have left for my 100%.

Do they only appear at a certain time?

Never mind, i figured it out. They are open between 11.30am - 1.30pm and after classes in the afternoon until 7.00pm

• 1 month later...

i didnt get the pumpkins on halloween or when i fought russel in the basement... im on chapter 4 now and i went down to the basement and there are no pumpkins... did i miss them? do i have to start over to get 100%?

you have to wait until after 6 p.m. i believe and all the remaining quests pop up in the last place you unlock. (where are the punks are) the same happened to me and i just waited for a while and it popped up. i had to smash some mailboxes :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am at 70 missions completed and have just got Complete Mayhem left to do... Will the few missions that I missed come back around? They were there and then I saved and turned my box back on and the won't come up. Any suggestions?

• 3 weeks later...