Best language for "language trick" boosting?

NBA Kirkland

hey dont boost using the language trick because they catch you everytime now just get some people in the achievment trading thread to fill up a social game safer

You can't get the FFA achievements in social games. If you don't care about experience bans, then go for the language deal. They don't ban your account or anything, just stop you from going up in rank for a bit, and no achievements are tied to that.

So is there any way to boost FFA achievements WITHOUT getting banned now?

I've gotten all of them legit except Overkill and Two for One, but I've just flat out decided those two are impossible without the most gigantic stroke of luck. Gotten PLENTY of overkills in other playlists, but the maps and number of players in lone wolves makes it practically impossible to do without heaping, generous helpings of luck.

And then of course with Two for One, you're lucky when you're even on a map with a Spartan laser; I've gone for hours without landing on one. Then it's gotta be on king too, and you have to get lucky and have two people lined up just right when you fire. I mean COME ON.

I wanted to do them legit but I've had it with this. If there's a way they can be boosted without getting banned in the process, I want to do it.

Back to my original question, any idea which language works best. I've heard Portuguese or Korean (3rd language from the bottom).

Thanks for the note about the possibility of getting banned.

I think that there is quite a alot of people on the bottom 3 languages problary most on the very bottom 1 which i cant remember what language that this

Whenever I've boosted in the past, I use the second from the bottom language. I doubt it really matters, what language you use, as long as your not in that country's peak time.

I say this because the last time I was boosting Lone Wolves, searching 50 high, I matched quite a few Asian people who were legitimately playing..