Tips to legit get lvl 120 achievment

If you want to do this achievement legit, I'd recommend using Kendal as he has the most boss fights and therefore more experience gained and better chance of good weapons being dropped. Also play solo games. Unless your boosting with someone, you'll find a over powered player will join your game and wipe the enemies out and prevent you from gaining any experience!

When you play through on normal do all the story quests. As Kendal has the most annoying quest ever, in which you have to run through the halls of arrogance countless times, you'll level up a fair amount by the time of your first playthrough.

Now on your hard and extreme playthroughs all the extra bosses are already unlocked so make sure you take them out each time.

Hopefully with a little patience you'll soon be shooting up the levels. I'd also recommend not worrying about synthing too much. As long as you take the best weapond from the boss drops (I found Curian gave some high level weapons with little SP use), you'll have powerful enough weapons to deal with most enemies. Plus if you die as your not synthing it has no affect upon you.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm gonna have to agree with the above. Leinhart, as far as I've noticed, has a better drop rate, and gets Greed weapons a lot sooner than anyone else. I walked him through with 5 luck past the Forest Guardian, and I got way more loot just getting there than my other characters with boosted luck.