More SDU Upgrades added to Crazy Earl's Inventory

SgtFuzzyGhost

the also increased(supposedly haven't verified) the amount of Erridium you can hold to 999. Also, its only 6 more back pack slots and 4 more bank slots. Still smaller than Borderlands 1. They just need to release one more upgrade a piece for them max of 999 and give you like 50 more slots on your backpack. They need to stop just giving us 3 here and 3 there. Just gives us one big one that would satisfy everyone.

Eridium still caps at 500. I should know, I was grinding for Eridium last night following the update.

Looks like I'll be grinding the Ancient Dragons of Destruction for Eridium now. Grinding the Warrior's no longer cutting it for me. The Dragons can drop upwards of 100 Eridium each go. Compare that to the Warrior's 20.

Looks like I'll be grinding the Ancient Dragons of Destruction for Eridium now. Grinding the Warrior's no longer cutting it for me. The Dragons can drop upwards of 100 Eridium each go. Compare that to the Warrior's 20.

Yep.. this is what my next few days is going to look like.

the also increased(supposedly haven't verified) the amount of Erridium you can hold to 999. Also, its only 6 more back pack slots and 4 more bank slots. Still smaller than Borderlands 1. They just need to release one more upgrade a piece for them max of 999 and give you like 50 more slots on your backpack. They need to stop just giving us 3 here and 3 there. Just gives us one big one that would satisfy everyone.

It's the one thing that I cannot understand about this game. The lack of backpack and bank space. I know it's been talked about a million times before but I can't help myself.

1. The best thing about this game that makes it awesome and what sets it apart from others is the millions of different guns and the hours you have to invest to farm the best ones.

2. Even before the game came out Randy Pitchford said they focused on what is fun and what isn't got left out. For example, taking damage when falling from heights. They left this out cause it didn't add any fun to the game.

So please explain to me how it's "fun" to be limited to roughly 50 items? Simply collecting a few different class mods/relics/shields/grenades will easily take you to 30-40 items and you're running low on space already even without any guns at all!!!

I can kind of understand limiting the backpack but for fuck's sake, give us 1000 spaces in our bank. Who does it hurt? It's beyond comprehension why they have done this to us.

39 backpack slots is pathetic when compaired to the default 45 in Borderlands 1 withOUT DLC...

I want 50 slots or more..

Agreed. "Features 870 Gazillion Guns!!!" 39 inventory slots.

I never kept enough weapons in my backpack to need to even use my bank, I mean if I'm not going to use it no point in keeping it no matter if it's legendary or not

One does not simply have empty backpack space...

Edited by Slaughter.

I never kept enough weapons in my backpack to need to even use my bank, I mean if I'm not going to use it no point in keeping it no matter if it's legendary or not

I was like that too on day 1 up until January. Then when I came back from my 6 month break, I started to mess around with other builds on my characters and try other guns and started to like more then the *8* I only used. Now I need more space cause I have fun using many guns for diff occasions so I don't get bored. :)

I tend to hang onto some items to pass on to the next character. You're bound to get items that are too awesome to throw away, but they are way below your highest level character's level, so you move them over to another character. However, moving that stuff around is difficult with only the four slots in Claptrap's Secret Stash, and you don't have anyone to host a drop fest.