Dead Space Prequal Movie?

fax5jrj

Seems most people think you are going on about this...

http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/17391240/Dead-Space-2-Aftermath/Product.html?searchstring=dead+space&searchtype=r2alldvd&searchsource=2&searchfilters=s%7bdead+space%7d%2bc%7b57%7d%2b&urlrefer=search

Which is being release straight to DVD, but looks like a genuine blockbuster is being made out of the franchise.

Notice the links he has saids a release for 2013...

• 3 weeks later...
i doubt it's going to theaters. visceral likes to do this sort of thing. they did the same thing with dante's inferno.

You obviously didn't look at all the links... one of them said 2013. And it's not called Dead Space: Downfall, or anything like that. Tanks, bot Im not in ideot.

You obviously didn't look at all the links... one of them said 2013. And it's not called Dead Space: Downfall, or anything like that. Tanks, bot Im not in ideot.

Well I do not believe he was saying this movie is called Dead Space: Downfall, that was the first one to be released. Rather it seems this one is called Aftermath and it shows the story between the two games.

It was once thought to be a live action film, this news was when it first sprang up back in 2009. If you actually look at any of the pages for the movie now it states this, pretty clearly I might add:

"Dead Space: Aftermath is a fast paced, horrifying thrill ride told through the perspective of the 4 survivors by several renowned international directors. Each vision unique and bold in its own way. Voiced by an excellent cast led by Christopher Judge (Stargate: SG-1), Peter Woodward (Babylon 5, Charmed), Ricardo Chavira and Gwendoline Yeo."Notice the part in bold? They would not state that they were "voiced" by said person if it were a live action film.

But at any rate check it out when it drops on January 25th along with the second game.

My apologies I actually got caught up in the second animated film and did not realize you were talking about the "film" that will supposedly be made. I wouldn't hold your breath for that one my friend, you'll end up waiting a much larger time-span then the next two years for it to be released.

And considering how great of movies Disturbia and Eagle Eye were, maybe we can look forward to a Shia LeBeouf version of Isaac Clark!!!!!!!!! *grabs shotgun* Have fun kids...click.

Edited by InKtOiD
Goof up on my part