Cant beat silitha

NuclearOOPS

I have read the boss guide and every other thread on silitha. I have pounded and pounded on her for about fourty minutes, until she finally killed me. She was teleporting faster, and onto the walls and doin the lunge thing. This seems to be taking too long. All the other boses took ten minutes tops. Anyone know how long it takes to beat silitha?

I have read the boss guide and every other thread on silitha. I have pounded and pounded on her for about fourty minutes, until she finally killed me. She was teleporting faster, and onto the walls and doin the lunge thing. This seems to be taking too long. All the other boses took ten minutes tops. Anyone know how long it takes to beat silitha?

There is only one way to beat Silitha. When she teleports you have to dodge pressing by RB as fast as you can - not everywhere you want but on the circle close to the wall of room. When she stops - hook to her mouth, hit 5-6 times and run out. Dodge on the circle, hook, hit, run out etc. Also remember use Chaos Form - took me about 5 minutes :D

Wait until she's at the other end of the room, then use dash toward her until you can hit her with your Abyssal Chain then unleash hell. When she goes berserk and starts to teleport all over the room, just dash around so she doesn't hit you. When she comes to a halt, use the chain again and unleash hell.

I'm playing on Apocalyptic difficulty and I think I lost one full bar of health for this fight. Out of all 4 of those bosses, the 1st gave me the most problems initially.

Is there a Vulgrim somehwre in iron Canopy? I am at the dor to Silitha, and all outta health potions :(

No, there is not but you can use the trick. You have to kill self many times untill bar of your health will be empty. Then you'll get 3 lives extra, takes time but works or let them kill you for example small spiders and check your health :D

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I also had a tough time beating Silitha, on easy mode it didnt take me too long, but on normal mode it took me about 45 mins, almost died a bunch of times but finaly got it only for the fact that I was using the Abysal Armor. I cant immagine what its gonna be like on apocolyptic difficulty, lol.

Edited by SmokeZzZ420
forgot something

• 1 year later...

am I missing something against her on apoc - cause this cant possibly be right.

I mostly have the left trigger focus thing down, except twice now, it took me 40 min to get her to start jumping around randomly. By then I'd missed a few dashes and didn't have the health to survive to the point of the orange orb throwing.

Is there some move I should be throwing instead of the flipsaw?