Any Achievement News?

Jake317

I'm extremely hyped up about Watch Dogs coming out next month and I've watched just about every video about it on YouTube. Has anyone heard anything about Achievements yet? If so can you possibly message me a link so I can check them out? I've already pre-ordered and paid off Watch Dogs, now just the agonizing wait for release, I just want to know what I have to do to 100% the game.

If the achievements were released they would be on this website. Just keep checking the homepage for the latest achievement lists. The site does a pretty good job of getting them on the site within a few hours of them being revealed.

^This. And someone would eventually create a thread about it. People honestly needs to stop asking about this.

Edited by OceanH

I'm extremely hyped up about Watch Dogs coming out next month and I've watched just about every video about it on YouTube. Has anyone heard anything about Achievements yet? If so can you possibly message me a link so I can check them out? I've already pre-ordered and paid off Watch Dogs, now just the agonizing wait for release, I just want to know what I have to do to 100% the game.

I know you are excited dude as are a lot of people. As soon as we have the achievements, I promise we'll have them up on the site ;)