Star Nameplates, Blue Flames, and Other Bungie Stuff

Ty-Rex

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone please explain how to get the star to show up? I have the flames but the star does not show up. Any help

It's a nameplate, so you have to login at bungie.net, go to profile, go to game settings, go to nameplates.

If anyone has a spare nameplate then I would gladly appreciate it if you could hook me up :)

GT: Mr brownstain83

If anyone could spare a nameplate, I would very much like one.

Tag: iamtfc

Sent it to both of you.

I have 1 left.

Edited by EV36
added some more info

They've totally just devalued the flames.

I've got them but I won't wear them.. they look lame.

I'm wearing the flames as I rarely see anyone wearing it. Once it's unlocked for everyone by default next week, chances are I won't wear it again as everyone will be using it. Shame I don't have red flame, as the value for it just went up that bit extra.

Is it sad that the thing that excites me the most about all this is the opportunity to get free steak?

You are not alone.

I'll also be checking out the Bungie Store and playing in Bungie vs The World as much as I can that day.

Already got all the nameplates. Actually won my Star in Week 18 of the All Star Contests. So it was a short lived exclusive for me LOL.

Last week I thought it quite odd how I played games with three different teams of people with bungie nameplates and some with stars with them. When I saw this I thought it must just be that but turns out they really did work for bungie. Got two Thank the maker medals now. Don't have to spend hours trying to find a game later in the week. But don't worry most the guys I playedd went -10 each time so free steak for all.