Achievement Trading Thread (Full Boat Goes Here Too!)

Krazie

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trying to get into a 3/5 star group. the last one got broken up by randoms shooting down drones

I know sorry bout that but I guess some seemed to want to get just full boat and also a few got the 3 and 5 star ones. I'm still trying to get 5 stars myself

need 15 people to boost 5 star cheevo. how it works:

equip your parrot with extra battery perk

everyone should be standing still using there parrot. so everyone can just fly around targeting other parrots/people using them. NO KILLING

send me a message on xbox.. GT: steven194

or click this:

http://live.xbox.com/en-US/MessageCenter/Compose?gamertag=Steven194

for an invite.

when 15 people message me i will invite you all to a lobby.

Edited by steven194

If anyone wants to boost challenges, send me a message on XBox. We can do 3 and 5 star, but please do not leave after you get your achievement. This is mostly a boosting lobby for the challenges. Message me on XBox and when I get messages from 15 people or near about that many I will start inviting. Just make sure you're willing to stay on for a while and help others get their challenges and achievements.

In for Full Boat, Squad Commander and Medal of Honor. I have a microphone as well. Send me a Friend Request or PM. I live in Europe though so we probably won't be playing at the same time of the day. Also willing to help for the 3/5 Star Threat.

GT: x Der Jul x

Edited by DerJul
Forget GT x)