Anyone else having trouble connecting to the servers?

Seoulcrusher

I live outside of the US right now, and I downloaded the Kinect Fun Labs. It only came with two of the gadgets (Kinect Me and Googly Eyes), and when I try to download the two other ones I can't connect to the server, and Fun Labs switches to offline mode.

Just wondering if anyone else outside the US is having the same problem.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

ok so i downloaded fun labs today and found out that after the title update it freezes at the blue sky screen. i was able to play googly eyes and kinect me after deleting the title update (2 out of 6 lab apps solved). i even found out that you can play them online still by only signing into live after you start the app. it will request an update for googly eyes or kinect me specifically and just reset that app so you don't have to go back to the blue screen. to get avatar kinect and sparkler to work it was as simple as launching them from the quick launch. (4 out of 6 minus 240 ms points for sparkler) now people have been saying that you can run bobble head and build a buddy from quick launch as well, but i don't have those games listed. from what i understand you have to run kinect labs while online and it will retrieve them, but the title update now prevents that. so for the people that missed the boat with the bobbles and buddies, my solution would be to copy the files from content/0000000000000000/58480813/00000002 (for bobble head) and content/0000000000000000/58480812/00000002 (for build a buddy). but someone else who already has these games would need to provide the files... any takers?

Edited by QuickMythril
typo