unlock character

sera07

Algol, Elysium, Kilik and Edge Master can be unlocked by beating them in Arcade, Quick Battle, or Legendary Souls.

Alpha Patroklos, Pyrrha Omega, Elysium, and Edge Master can be unlocked by playing through Story.

All characters save for Dampierre can be unlocked by raising your player level high enough (For example, Algol unlocks at level 31).

For us in the USA, that won't work because it was a Best Buy only preorder bonus. :( As far as I know, they email/print your DLC codes on the receipt.

It's a card actually packed IN the game, and Best Buy has a little art on their covers that say Exclusive Dampierre DLC Included (or something of that nature).

Frankly it looks sort of tacky, and it's even on the Limited Edition slip cover --but not the book itself of course.

• 1 month later...

I don't know if anyone cares anymore... but Dampierre became available to buy / download at the end of February / beginning of March. So if you like him, you can add him to your roster if you pay for him (assuming you didn't get the pre-order).

IMO - he's not worth it, but I'm not as die hard a fan of this series as some others.