Saving Malik without alarms etc etc?

Is there a way you can get through here without it going into HOSTILE state? I dont understand what to do to keep the FOXIEST OF HOUNDS achievement going here. I got the achieve to save Malik already. now i am just afraid that FOXIEST went out the window. There were 2 guys that died but NOT from me. BOTH guys shot an exploding barrel on their own and died. Is that gonna count against me? Any and all info on this section would be appreciated. Thanks.

if you have a previous save point b4 the malik part turn on cloak, run to the elevator(the guards might get ALERTED because they hear footsteps but they dont see you so it does not matter) and bam your done.

a good indicator to help you with the foxiest is at the end of certain sections you will get a bonus called smooth operator. trueachievements.com has an in-depth part of where you should have the smooth operator bonus at every section of this game.

I am not sure on the whole" does it count againist you if the guards kill themselves" but i doubt that it does. Look around on this forum i am pretty sure any questions you have someone asked before.

The state of the guards doesn't matter for the foxiest achievement.

It fails if an alarm is triggered.

examples:

a guard activating an alarm button

a turret detecting you

a camera detecting you

failing on a hack attempt

There are certain parts in the game where an alarm is auto triggered (story wise) - those do not count.

So just put your cloak on an run to the elevator - I did it like that and it worked just fine.

As for the suicide i dont know - I had punks and police kill each other that did NOT stop the achievement from popping. So you might be in luck.

I've read on here that turrets going hostile don't void the achievement since they don't set off the alarm.

At any rate, I'm hoping it only counts alarm triggers cause I've killed a lot of guys who went hostile before they could reach the alarm trigger. (I already have the pacifist achievement so I'm killing everyone I can :D)

I've read on here that turrets going hostile don't void the achievement since they don't set off the alarm.

At any rate, I'm hoping it only counts alarm triggers cause I've killed a lot of guys who went hostile before they could reach the alarm trigger. (I already have the pacifist achievement so I'm killing everyone I can :D)

Not sure about that, i thought it was the bots who didnt trigger the alarm... well when you hear the alarm sound its time to reload.

i too knocked out a lot of guards in open combat only making sure they dont reach the pannel and it unlocked right away.