Anybody ever faced Noob Saibot "legit" way?

Destro

Sure like anybody, i plugged a second controller and did 50 "dummy" wins back then on SNES just to face him one time for fun... But it was so long do i was not willing to try it multiple time.

Question is how they expect people to win 50 matches against a real person in a row... Either you get unlucky one time and get beat, or most likely your friend will get tired after having his butt kicked 10 times in a row max...

Sure like anybody, i plugged a second controller and did 50 "dummy" wins back then on SNES just to face him one time for fun... But it was so long do i was not willing to try it multiple time.

Question is how they expect people to win 50 matches against a real person in a row... Either you get unlucky one time and get beat, or most likely your friend will get tired after having his butt kicked 10 times in a row max...

i dont think they expect you to get 50 ''legit'' wins in a row...

Its just the way to fight a secret character, making him ''hidden''

if that makes sense

• 1 month later...

faced him on umk3 after i beat it. cheevo popped for beating first time thank god!, but no beat all 3 cheevo its glitched. but ne way faced him. and if you just spam punch he just goes from crouch to stand till he dies....MAJOR glitch there. and its EVERY time. i did this multiple times

• 4 weeks later...

If I remember correctly on the Mega Drive/Genesis version it only required 25 wins which I always hated as I had the SNES version (and also one time the game decided to hang when loading up the NS fight). I could never beat him (or Kintaro)...