Which Chapter did you enjoy the most? *POSSIBLE SPOILERS

animusVOXone

Which Chapter did you enjoy the most?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Which Chapter did you enjoy the most?

• Vince
    • Wyatt
    • Russell
    • Bonnie
    • Shel

I gotta say Vince's was the best. Being chained up in the bus and then deciding whose foot to shoot off was awesome. I also enjoyed Bonnie's and I found it hilarious when she killed Dee.

agreed or shell or whatever her name was. bonnies was dumb imo

I liked Vince's the most, then Wyatt's, since this one actually made me giggle a lot. Bonnie's was ok.

Hated Russel's and Shel's chapters, they felt too similar. "Oh my gosh, do we kill these people? What will that mean if we kill these people?! Will we become monsters?" Dun-dun duuuuuun. Yawn. Seen elements of that in previous episodes, anyways.

400 Days was still a great download though, even if it was a little on the short side I say it's worth another 400 msp.

I was skeptical, worrying how Telltale would continue the story and branch on to Season 2, but 400 Days lets me believe that they can keep things running well. I wish they'd find a way to sort out that lag though.

I gotta say Vince's was the best. Being chained up in the bus and then deciding whose foot to shoot off was awesome. I also enjoyed Bonnie's and I found it hilarious when she killed Dee.

Stole the words right out of my mouth. Vince, I felt, was made for this Walker World; like Shane was but, we all know what happened to him... :omg

• 2 weeks later...

Vince and Wyatt were the best characters. Wyatt's story was actually a little funny and the most entertaining overall in my opinion. Russell's story was just uncomfortable and Shel's had too little action. Bonnie's was ok too.

• 1 month later...
Yeah, that was an awesome "oh shit" moment.

Wyatt's story was pretty intense. Sitting in the fog, waiting on my buddy... then FUUUUUUUUUUUU. Pretty sure Wyatt's was my fav, so I voted for his story.

Vince's story was a close 2nd. The idea of being shackled in a prison bus during the zombie apocalypse is a cool setting. I think they could have done a little more with it, but overall it was solid.

• 1 month later...