Roadmap says 5/10 guide says 8/10 which is it.

III RAIDERS III

It probably depends on your skill level, playing on hard can be quite easy at times but then you can get up to a point that starts getting you frustrated.

You can sail through some of it until you get to a boss which then makes it a bit tough but using the right tactics that's been posted around the forum you should then be able to get past them.

The game isn't that hard.

Beating the game and getting the collectibles won't be that hard. The reason that people find the game really hard (achievement wise) is because of body part Poker. It's tricky sometimes to cut off the necessary parts because for the most part, cutting of the certain body part is random.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Things like assigning a difficulty score to a game, particularly a game like Afro, is a very subjective thing.

It really comes down to the skill level of the individual player.

Being as general as I can, I would say that this game falls somewhere in the middle of the road.

Don't let a perception of difficulty keep you from playing this game. The gameplay is fun, the story is neat, but the music is amazing. It really is a worthwhile experience to add to your personal gamer collective.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

like many have said it's the poker parts that can be the real challenge but even still this hack and slash wasn't a complete push over and should garner a slightly higher rating then a 5 more like a 7 i say PS i disagree with xRogue 5x i have completed both this and batman and the the poker parts thing took me way longer and was more trying then the combat challenges as hard as they were

Edited by JonnyBgamer

• 2 years later...

Just finished up my last achievement for 1000. I disagree with difficulty being 5. It's more like a 7. I almost gave up on it a couple times when it got hard as hell but once you learn all the tricks to the bosses and with some luck and alot of patience you'll manage to get all achievements.

• 5 years later...
Hard mode was tough even after just beating the game. I would say 8.

I'd also say closer to 8.

I've finished my fair share of 5/10 difficulty games and this one was harder at times IMO.

Even on easy, the randomness of the Body Part Poker was ridiculous and I never got one achievement for that during my easy playthrough. Currently debating if I want to even try the hard difficulty