help with twisted ring,broken wristwatch and RKK

Zlatko Z

hi , anyone please help me with a easy location of the next items , i tryied some places without succes , only 1 or 2 on hours, as i know this items are easy to find

Twisted Rings

Broken Wristwatch

Rusty Kitchen Knife

i hope anyone help me whit this , thanks

Zlatko Z

Twisted Ring (5/Rare)

Dropped: Armored Shades, Sword Shades

Broken Wristwatch (11/Rare)

Dropped: Shielded Shades, Heavily-Armored Shades

Rusty Kitchen Knife (11/Rare)

Dropped: Small Sword Shades, Small Axe Shades

From the weapon and raw materials faq :

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=225639

As you can see they're all rare drops so just keep hacking away until you get what you need.

• 6 months later...

Broken Wristwatch I got them all in the Southern Planes from the big heavily armored shades

Just my own experience with Rusty Kitchen Knife - I was farming for it yesterday and here's what happened. I set the difficulty to HARD and went to the 'snowy world' - it took me ages to kill all the bastards (dying once in the process - sad...) and I didn't get any knives... So I decided to switch the difficulty to Normal. I went there around 5-7 times and didn't get a single knife. I went one more time and BAM!! I got 3 Rusty Kitchen Knives in one go, one after another. I guess it's VERY random how they drop. Worth noting is that it's a BLUE (not orange) drop and I had a +30% drop rate bonus on my weapon (the word Mahzurken - or sth like that). Hope that helps anyone who's still struggling - I am off to camp for Forlorn Necklace (in the Lost Shrine) and that's it for me. Good luck!!!!