Scott Pilgrim Online Multiplayer Gamertag Swap

MC Kazoo

I'm going to go ahead and start this up cause I fear that the online may be dead on arrival. So I wanna go ahead and get some dedicated players on my friends list. And I suggest you do the same.

Gamertag is MC Kazoo and you MUST send me a message along with a friend request. Tell me what forum youre from and the name of the game. I will be buying this day one. I will try to mop up the achievements first and then just play online.

So get at me.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

inb4 this topic gets retitled to "Achievement Trading Thread" sometime soon when the MP DLC gets released.

OT: I'll hit you up, and some others that want the MP DLC done as soon as its available, but not right now though.

Wow, I'm dumb. That's totally what the topic needs to be called. I struggled to think of a shorter name last night, but just said f it, I'll go with this. Mods can change it if they want.

And as far as achievements go, I'm down for whatever. I would prefer to go hunting and get it done, but if people wanna just play, I'm down for that too. I'm just afraid people will lose interest quick and it will be dead online.

If it's really only 160ms points at the start, I'm in it from day one too.

GT ColonelWicked

Well, the marketplace has it listed at 160msp, so let's hope for that.

I will be adding you all in the next week or so.

EDIT: It's 400msp now. :(

Edited by MC Kazoo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...