Last Years Gamerscore

Hammer 5O2

Stallion83's Xbox - 3/3/2007

Stallion83 decided to play yesterday. Check out the 89298 gamer score! That is a boost of 116 points over last time! He rocked out to Tiger Woods PGA TOUR06, G.R.A.W. winning 1 achievement, Rainbow Six® Vegas finishing 1 achievement, FIFA 07, DDR Universe acquiring 2 achievements, Quake 4, and after we were done, Stallion83 hugged me with his eyes. It was one of those platonic hugs... you know...

My power supply almost exploded! raider1987 turned on the juice and we did some serious gaming! 11406 points of total gamerscore is pretty good. Admit it. He rocked out to Rainbow Six® Vegas, Oblivion, and then he started getting all these friend requests because of high awesomeness levels.

Well, i had just gotten my xbox 360 one month before (Jan 29th 2007) and i beat COD2, had some from Madden 07, NFS carbon, RSV2, hexic hd, uno, and robotron. I would estimate i had around 240-550 gamerscore. This was on my other account though (old account) which i have 11K/17K and my new account which has 13K. Add em up and i got 41K gamerscore, but no MS is bitches and tell me incorrect information

Im guessing from jan 1st 07 - jan 1st 08 around 55k. I got my got in july 06 (yes i was bit late, i know) and by july 07 i had 33,900, i got more than 34k in this year already and i have 4 and a half months left until july 08 ; )

I think ill have 100k by 1st jan 09, my aim was 85k but my dream would be 100k, 30 k to go lol.

THIS IS THE EARLIEST 360VOICE BLOG I HAVE: It is UK so 2nd of April not 2nd Feb as you would imagine, that how UK people do it!!!

Ruthless Potato's Xbox - 4/2/2007

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/SF/vx/0Gdsb2JhbC9ECgQNBh4AGAAKL3RpbGUvMC8yODAwMAAAAAAAAAD-3lto.jpg Having a new gamer picture is like eating out at a new restaurant... you go in and everything is different and... ok that really makes no sense... bad comparison... never mind. In gaming related news... Ruthless Potato showed up yesterday ready to dominate. Total gamer score stands at 21680. That is an increase of 325 points over last time! He rallied UEFA CL 2006-2007 adding 1 achievement, DEF JAM: ICON™ acquiring an amazing 12 achievements, Gears of War, as well as stared off into space... thinking about the one that got away.

Did I mention that I like it when people like us? Ruthless Potato's gamer reputation increased yesterday proving that he is an all-around nice guy.