Has this happened to anyone else?

DeadlySinz86

Well ive just 1ked it this morning, all the achievements should unlock eventually. I had a few of the class based ones take me up to lvl 5 or 6 before they popped (looking at you Support). The campaign gave me the Hard completion early and the tracker for things like field manuals etc kept resetting but it still unlocked when it was meant to. Just keep playing the game normally and things should sort themselves out

Well ive just 1ked it this morning, all the achievements should unlock eventually. I had a few of the class based ones take me up to lvl 5 or 6 before they popped (looking at you Support). The campaign gave me the Hard completion early and the tracker for things like field manuals etc kept resetting but it still unlocked when it was meant to. Just keep playing the game normally and things should sort themselves out

What about getting the achievement for hard 3 war stories in and then once you beat the game on hard, not getting the achievement for beating it on normal? Am I screwed and have to play through the campaign a second time?

What about getting the achievement for hard 3 war stories in and then once you beat the game on hard, not getting the achievement for beating it on normal? Am I screwed and have to play through the campaign a second time?

Cant really help with that one im afraid, i got my Hard achievement after mission 2 then just dropped to normal and it unlocked at the end