Is this game hard to 100%

Ben is a Ninja

It definitely depends on your skill. I thought it was rather simple because of how much time I invested in the original game, but if you are new to the series, this can easily be one of the most frustrating games you've ever played. I have 4 friends that I influenced to get this game, and not a single one of them finished the last 10 or so episodes.

If you do the tutorial and really learn to jump, you'll do well. One thing to always remember, the strength of your jump-button pressing really alters the power of your jump. And knowing just that little can make a world of difference in a lot of the more difficult levels.

The online multiplayer maps are a joke. First 5 episodes can be done by every fruitcake. Last few episodes are a bit challenging but still nothing special.

Singleplayer episodes are a lot harder though. In order to do some of them you need to do ''perfect runs'', with that, I mean you cant permit to jump a split second too early or too late. Everything has to be timed right

In order to do some of them you need to do ''perfect runs'', with that, I mean you cant permit to jump a split second too early or too late. Everything has to be timed right
I wouldn't say that's entirely true, of course you have to be very good at timing, but there are still very small margins for error on each level, and there are usually different paths through the level that can still lead to the finish door.

I wouldn't say that's entirely true, of course you have to be very good at timing, but there are still very small margins for error on each level, and there are usually different paths through the level that can still lead to the finish door.

Some dont. Like the very last level of the last episode. If you are the host then you cant permit a wrong timed jump. But yeah, its true that you dont have to do perfect runs for most levels. But you do have to do close to perfect runs. Still most MP episodes are a joke compared to the SP ones. Like the first level of episode 10. I was like ''WTF, if this is supposed to be the hardest episode then which fruitcake made this level''?

Some dont. Like the very last level of the last episode. If you are the host then you cant permit a wrong timed jump. But yeah, its true that you dont have to do perfect runs for most levels. But you do have to do close to perfect runs. Still most MP episodes are a joke compared to the SP ones. Like the first level of episode 10. I was like ''WTF, if this is supposed to be the hardest episode then which fruitcake made this level''?
Ahh, I was only talking about the SP episodes, yeah the MP levels weren't too challenging at all. Even in the SP the difficulty of the levels isn't linear at all, some of the later levels in early episodes are a lot harder than some early levels in later episodes.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Last night for some reason I bought this game for the sake of it because it was on a deal for 400 MS points. I was just wondering if this game is an easy/medium/hard 200g?
I won this game on 1v100 and for the life of me can't even get past the tutorial level for 5 G !

Thank f**k I did'nt pay anything for it.:eek: