WARNING Alester Completion (Spoilers)

thrush

I'm writing this for anyone else who plays this game

when you try to complete the game as alester go careful when you fight mors at the end because in the guard scene in the middle he was carrying no health but after i defeated the guards and it went back to round two of the fight mors pulled a two handed sword out of his rear end (absolutely no skill points in two handed weapons from me) and he was drinking health potions like he was filling them himself on the spot and turned in an ubergod who was ten times harder than fighting valarr with his two shadows i finally done but it took a lot of attempts so take care

Its very understandable why this game was rated so low as well

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the heads up. During chapter 14 I removed some of Mors' armor. Even without it Valaar went down quickly. Then in Alester's final chapter when the guards come I switched to Mors and used a bunch of potions (was necessary to get past this section since I didn't have much armor).

So after dealing with the guards and resuming the fight with Mors, Mors didn't have many potions left for him to use. He did not put up much a fight with this method.

Just finished the game with 0 problems. I doubt taking his gear off helps at all as I had all the best gear on him with no problems at all. I used wildfire on my weapon and he just screamed the entire time i fought him. I didn't get hit once. If anyone is having problems, fill your vial with wildfire, it's 100 stags. You'll be amazed how fast you take someone down with it. I would wait after you fight the gurads halfway tho, as the lil cutscenes resets your blade back to former self.

• 2 weeks later...