Lounging Around

dame247

I have tried this achievement several times now and cannot seem to get 2500 points i played as arsenal and won 12-3 and got 6 badges but still not enough points. What am i doing wrong to not get enough points any help?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I just got this one tonight, and here's how.

First of all, I boosted this with my brother playing on a second joypad. I used a a 5 star team against a 1/2 star team, 5 minutes per half, and on Professional, just to be sure, since I didn't know whether the difficulty is a factor or not.

So, with my brother basically letting me score whichever way and whenever I want to, I went for these badges: Score in the first 5 minutes, Score in the 89+ minute, Score only from inside the 18 feet box, Score a goal from a corner kick, Keep your starting lineup up to 85th minute, score a hat trick and Captain has the most goals. Due to the other player keeping away from you and letting you do whatever the hell you want to, this shouldn't be a problem - I've managed to get the No Fouls & No Bookings badge as well, due to being very patient and waiting for my bro to simply kick the ball back to me every time, instead of me trying to regain possession.

It's lame, unfair and somewhat cheating, but achievement whoring comes at a price. :p