Achievement Trading/Online Team Members Thread

Krazie

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We are sad to announce that as of April 29, The Skate.Reel and Skate.Graphics features will be retired. The decisions to retire online features are never easy. Our web development team and operational staff have poured their hearts into this game almost as much as the customers using them, and it is hard to see them retired. But the number of players still enjoying Skate has dwindled to a point where it’s no longer feasible to continue the behind-the-scenes work involved with keeping these websites up and running. We hope you have gotten many hours of enjoyment out of Skate.Reel and Skate.Graphics and we appreciate your ongoing patronage.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I bought the game one week ago and I realize now that no one play this game anymore...

If someone want to add me to is skate team, we can work together to get these achievements:

You’re Winner! 10GS

Win a Ranked Online Solo Challenge

Co-Operator 10GS

Complete an Online Career challenge

Throw Down 10GS

Win a Ranked Online Team Challenge

Lot Pwners 10GS

Win a Ranked Team Own The Lot

Team Up 20GS

Be part of a team with two or more skaters

My GT: Boum78

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am the manager of a brand new team. Literally it has a 0-0-0 ratio and the "Team Rep" is Unknown. I am the only member. There is no content uploaded. The team name is Titanfall, in light of the Next Gen game. I am looking for a full team, and I would like to get the retail achievements with the people who do join. I will accept any invites into the team, so just hit me up. My GT: dormantBEAST

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...