Thank You People of X360A

Pieville

I would just like to thank the good people of X360A for not being little 10-year old whining dicks.

I recently went on to the Bungie Forums, to see what people are talking about and theres quite alot of people complaining about being reset because they Challenge Reset. And how there claiming that it's Bungie's fault. There also saying that the people boosting ONI should also be reset because it's practically the same thing.

I also stated that I belong to a more sophisticated forum (I didn't say the name because we don't want thousands of 10 tear olds complaining here)

So I would like to thank you people for not being little bitches! :bow:

http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=49997802&postRepeater1-p=1

Thank you very much. But I hate to break it to you, but speaking for myself, I personally am still a bitch. I'm 24 and not 10, but still a whining bitch who yells at his screen because he can't get a headshot and gets no-scope sniped from halfway across the map. :p But it's good of you to thank all the other people here who aren't bitches. ;)

Of course the cheaters will cry out that they have been wronged...they spent a good hour or so getting credits legit, then found out about resetting challenges, they did that for a few hours to get quite a few credits...They deserve whats coming to them in my books. I may play Gruntpocalypse...but those creds are earned with time. I'm sure Bungie hasn't quit swinging the banhammer as of yet though, so I bet there will be more people complaining soon. Let them, I've got Grunts to gun down.

Thank you very much. But I hate to break it to you, but speaking for myself, I personally am still a bitch. I'm 24 and not 10, but still a whining bitch who yells at his screen because he can't get a headshot and gets no-scope sniped from halfway across the map. :p But it's good of you to thank all the other people here who aren't bitches. ;)

I'm not saying sometimes being a bitch is bad, just if you go to the Bungie forums, you will see what I'm talking about. I'm a bitch when it comes to infection and I get infected.

I'm not saying sometimes being a bitch is bad, just if you go to the Bungie forums, you will see what I'm talking about. I'm a bitch when it comes to infection and I get infected.

Heh, yeah, I know, I was joking. I went to the Bungie forums once, to look for tips for If They Came to Hear Me Beg, and I left feeling like I'd wasted three minutes of my life. That's all right, though, because I probably would have wasted it some other way anyway. :p

Lol @ lame comments on bungie

Wtf me and my friends all were Lt corneal and got reset to -blam!-en recruit?Wtf is this time to grab my receipt and head to bestbuy,here I come black opps

ok see here this is soo dumb. even lukems said that oni sword base was NOT illegal or against the rules. i did it for my WO grade 3 and ive played doubles ever since. NOw when i get on my hard earned rank is gone. Your going to lose a lot of people for this. EVERYONE TO COD!

Bungie if your reading this why did you ban me from getting

credits and reset my LEGIT rank of Lt. colonel i did NOT

break the terms of service and you still reset me i will garentee

you i will NEVER EVER buy your products AGAIN expect a phone call

from me a loyal game company does not reset people for no reason

get real INFINITY WARD is ten times better than you.you know i used to lookup to your company and say when i grow up i wana be like them a BUNGIE employee someone very loyal to there costomers now you make me sick

Keep on crying.

^ This. I'm a whining bitch :( At least I can admit it! Haha.

BLAM YOU BLAM YOU BLAM YOU , IAM GOING TO TALK TO MY LAWER AND SEE IF THERES ANYTHING I COULD DO ABOUT THIS.THERE WAS NO WARNING ABOUT YOUR FAULTY SYSTEM AND ALL IAM TRYING TO DO IS KEEP UP WITH THE REST OF THE PEOPLE OUT THERE AND YOU RESET ME BLAM YOUBLAMUBLAMU. I WANT MY BLAMING MONEY BACK AND I WILL NEVER BUY AN OTHER HALO OR BUNGIE GAME EVER AGAIN SO YOU BETTTER CHANGE UR NAME OR U WILL C A DRASTIC DROP IN SAILS NEXT TIME U LANUNCH A NEW GAME. CALL OF DUTY CANTTTTT WAAAIIIITTTT.......... BALM U BUNGIE

in stead of duck put a f instead of the d

duck U BUNGIE

A priceless classic from the Bungie forums :)

Even Bungie knows how bad their community is. There's a sarcastic remark during the Matchmaking screen that appears talking about how everyone loves Bungie.net forums because they have such a mature community.

Wtf me and my friends all were Lt corneal and got reset to -blam!-en recruit?Wtf is this time to grab my receipt and head to bestbuy,here I come black opps

I love how their forum members say shit like this as if Bungie was going to react with, "Wait! Don't buy products from the competition! We're sorry, just don't take us hostage like this, we'll give your rank back right now. :)"

Holy shit! It's so bad it's almost like it's a joke, but then you realise that it is most likely not - some people are broken :p

I know, that part about the lawyer had me cracking up! I got it from the Credit Resets thread, that place is a gold mine for foolish people :)

A priceless classic from the Bungie forums :)

Is it really like that over there? How very strange... I don't think I'd want to waste my time in those forums.

Edit: It really is pretty bad over there... lots of people dissing Bungie and saying stuff like Black Ops will be 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000x better than Reach.

Edited by LickableLemons7

Edit 1: a point of clarification. No bans were handed out tonight for

a) Playing too much Gruntpocalypse (no such thing!)

b) Using the target locator too much (no such thing!)

Specifically, we targeted an exploit that allowed players to complete a Challenge 20+ times via itentional network manipulation (i.e., disconnects.)

Spot checks have revealed the telltale signature of this behavior on every denier so far, so don't be fooled by the protests of innocence. We aren't.

So, I'm fine. :) Sniper Attack, Gruntpocalypse and target locator. That's how I got my rank. (well, and a few k for boosting Flawless Cowboy) I think it's kinda sad people felt the need to glitch their rank to the highest level in the first week, and even sadder that they thought they would get away with it. Especially on a game that tracks every bullet fired when you're online.

Cheers, mate!

And for those of you doubting the moronic state of the B.net forums, here's a gem. I found this one rather comedic.

Dear good people,

Here is my list on why Bungie, and the COMMUNITY sucks asswads,

1. Bungie takes wayyyy to much effort to ban those for doing the credit challenge resets and boosting BUT, BUT THEY DID NOTHING IN -blam!-LO 3 for people boosting to 50, or distributing the 50s... dur...

2. The community is basicially just a bunch of assmuch teenagers who worship Bungie as a god. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU, HAVE YOU NOTICED ON ALL THEIR OFFICIAL POSTS THEY NEVER REPLY? it's because they don't care....dur.....

3. The people who have been credit reset, I say good for you for finding a system that gives you easy credits. I havent done it myself cause Reach is boring now. But good for the others, you know why they did it? BECAUSE THERANKING SYSTEM IS FLAWED, SLOW, AND GETS EVEN MORE SLOW AS YOU RANK UP EVEN MORE...

plus, who cares? I mean, it doesn't hurt anyone, if a bunch of people running around with the lightning armor effects, they would still suck, identify them as boosters, and people would harass them 24/7 thats punishment enough....

4.I was excited for Reach to redeem itself. But you know, I played for like 2 1/2 weeks, and I got bored, I remember I played Halo 1 every day for months, just by myself, and with friends. Just saying for you "best Halo title ever" it's not the best... I did so well in multiplayer the first week or so, my trueskill or whatever went through the roof, and now that I'm slightly bored of the game, I don't play as well, and now I'm being matched up with the loser pros that don't do anything except Halo Reach all day.... Yeah, being pwned over and over really wants to make me play the game.....

The commendations were a great idea....but they eventually slow to a crawl, I remember in Halo 1 my favorite levels were Truth and Reconciliation, Assault on the Control Room, and the Library. I can't say anything else for Halo Reach, there is no level that specifically calls out to me and want to make me play it over and over for the campaign commendation....

5. Way to recycle your maps bungie.... I played the campaign on legendary first day (coop) beat it first day on legendary. Next day I tried multiplayer, EVERY SINGLE MAP IS RECYCLED FROM CAMPAIGN..... WTF? the only one different is forge world which tere are only what? 5 maps? 3 are remakes from others, (good ones though, so Ill give you credit there) But I mean, if Bungie worked on Reach for so long, WHY DON'T THEY HAVE DIFFERENT MULTIPLAYER MAPS from the campaign Like they had in Halo 1, Halo 2, and Halo 3.... I mean c'mon.... I know there is a DLC coming out that will probably have like what? 3 new maps? sheesh....

6. The ban system (for betrayels) I don't have a problem with it, only sometimes where I accidentally kill a teammate in rocket fight, and if he boots me i send him a very angry message and avoid... But this still bothers alot of people, I know this is being addressed, but still a big flaw...

I really don't have much more, But lemme say this, every time I try to play, I just get frustrated more than I am actually enjoying my time. And for me, that's hard to do. It saddens me that the franchise that I grew up on has just become so terrible. But if Bungie came out with say Halo 4 *wink wink* I would still buy it sadly, I just wouldn't hope for much.

If any member of Bungie sees this, reads this. Gets offended, then I'm sorry, I'm just telling you what I feel. And I'm entitled to my opinion, and the community theirs. But I'm not alone, lots of people agree with me, and lots disagree.

I know, nothing will happen, I know I can't stop the banhammer, I know I can't change Reach. But just saying this makes me feel better.

Have a nice day.

P.S. Will the kids, and morons who keep sayin Umad please stop? I'm not mad, I'm far from. Because all I am doing is just inputting my opinion. Nothing mad about it, It's an OPINION that I think the game sucks and thanks to the ppl that say "umad" all day is what makes the community terrible as well.

Now good day.

P.S. Will the kids, and morons who keep sayin Umad please stop? I'm not mad, I'm far from. Because all I am doing is just inputting my opinion. Nothing mad about it, It's an OPINION that I think the game sucks and thanks to the ppl that say "umad" all day is what makes the community terrible as well.

Now good day.

Umad? rofl