Level 100 Sneak

InfamyxBreed

Right I did this in Onlivion and now I'm making it much easier in Skyrim.

Two methods to this:

First of all, you need to be in the Treasury hall in Markarth (I think it's called). You place a bucket on the receptionists head and then start sneaking to her right by the inside of the counter.

Tie something to the left tjumbstick when you have found the sweet spot and it will be there over night.

Secondly, as pointed out by Kraderic, use the blind guy in the misc quest for Amrun's sword and state you are Ralph.

To make it easier, have the sneak 20% bonus of the Standing Stone.

Edited by InfamyxBreed

Is it an all night job though? I mean how long would you say it takes to get to level 100?

Off topic: I'm currenly leveling my skills rather than doing that many quests, I havent used any perk points either...

More of an hour/hour and a half. I've gone about 10 levels since I originally posted.

A better method for this is to head east from Whiterun until you get to White River Watch. Kill the two bandits outside the cave, then tell the blind guy inside the cave that you are Ralph. Considering he is blind, there is no need to put a bucket over his head (and having the chance of it falling off while AFK'ing). A much more reliable way to get to 100, imo.

A better method for this is to head east from Whiterun until you get to White River Watch. Kill the two bandits outside the cave, then tell the blind guy inside the cave that you are Ralph. Considering he is blind, there is no need to put a bucket over his head (and having the chance of it falling off while AFK'ing). A much more reliable way to get to 100, imo.

Not if you've killed him =]

Would you just sneak around taking the items behind him?

It doesn't even have to be a person. I found a fish jumping in a waterfall and went all the way to 100 in sneak by moving into a rock next to it. Took about 4.5 hours to go from 16 to 100 skill. It takes longer the higher your skill is. It took 9 minutes to go from 99 to 100.

More of an hour/hour and a half. I've gone about 10 levels since I originally posted.

I'm going on 2 and a half episodes of Psych on Netflix right now, so I guess almost 2 hours so far. And I only went from 18 to 61 so far. So definitely longer than an hour and a half.

I'm actually doing it in the Sleeping Giant Inn in Riverwood. I just went in, went to the bar all the way to the left, and I'm running into the corner of the bar closer to the front of the building. The barkeep is standing on the left side, and I guess it's enough space to be hidden but not enough space to not gain sneak. No bucket, no blind guy, nothing.

lol theres like 20 other threads on this very subject

/facepalm

There's maybe 2-3 threads that I have seen. But this is solely about sneak. Which for a lot of people is one that is needed quite high.

And yes I figured that it took longer than 90 minutes, it was a rough estimate when I was half asleep lol.

The bucket thing pissed me off so I ended up walking backwards in a corner near the wifey as walking backwards is slower but still gives smae progression.

For some reason this doesn't work at all for me. I left it for over an hour and didn't get one lvl out of it. It says hidden also, not sure why it isn't working.

I used this method myself for a few levels. I went in the room behind him in a small area where I was hidden more often.