Question about TVHM

superloken

I was wondering if the levels for the quests/missions are the same for everbody? For instance, if you spend alot of time on sidequests etc, and level up alot, will the later missions be a higher level? I've reached the wild-life-missions and im at level 45, will the later missions then just cap out at level 50, or will they be lower?

Everything is scaled to when you accepted the quest; that goes for story quests as well. If you go do side missions after accepting a main story quest, the enemies will be lower than you when you return to that quest if you leveled up from the side missions. The only time enemies are at a set scale is after you beat the game the second time (called PT 2.5).....then everything becomes 50, no matter what level you are.

Ok here's a specific situation. I'm on 2.0 and I accepted the quest that rewards you with Law. I've done the quest but I haven't turned it in yet. When I beat the final boss, will the quest scale with me? Or will it stay at that level, because I accepted it when I did?

after finishing the story in co-op i then joined my co-op partner in his TVHM game he had now started, but later when he went off the game and i pressed continue on my own game i was back in my normal game mode, im not sure how to start TVHM, i read something about being able to select it at the menu screen but im not sure where.

i don't want to mess up my level 36 character by selecting something by accident.

after finishing the story in co-op i then joined my co-op partner in his TVHM game he had now started, but later when he went off the game and i pressed continue on my own game i was back in my normal game mode, im not sure how to start TVHM, i read something about being able to select it at the menu screen but im not sure where.

i don't want to mess up my level 36 character by selecting something by accident.

To switch between Normal and TVH simply load you character with Y at the main menu screen (even if he/she is already there) and it will say which mode do you want to play in with them, Normal or TVH.

To switch between Normal and TVH simply load you character with Y at the main menu screen (even if he/she is already there) and it will say which mode do you want to play in with them, Normal or TVH.

ah i see, thanks.

one question though, i only have the terramorphous mission left on my normal playthrough for the all side missions achievement, once i start TVHM will i be able to go back on the normal difficulty and still be able to do that one side mission?

ah i see, thanks.

one question though, i only have the terramorphous mission left on my normal playthrough for the all side missions achievement, once i start TVHM will i be able to go back on the normal difficulty and still be able to do that one side mission?

Yes. You can switch back and forth through the two different play throughs when ever you want.