The Brigmore Witches Achievement Guide & Roadmap

Foxxy kyle

How do you get granny rags mission to start in the 3rd level with the wedding ring? I never even initiated her mission. Got hers in the final level and completed it, initiating it with the found letter in attic, killing 3 river krusts and looting their "pearls" and then going to the garden shed to drink from the water fountain i.e. "washing the pearls down". Just a lousy rune though... no loot.

Also anyone know if river krust kills count towards killing anyone? Or is it only people, because those suckers loot you 50 coins a piece if I recall correctly.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if you've got the corrupted bonecharm "statuesque" that thing is beast! It's like natural camoflauge from Bioshock 1... It makes even the hardest difficulty a LOT easier to go low chaos. Run with your normal charms (since it's penalty is no mana regen) and whenever your about to get spotted or a guard doubles back on you quickly hit pause change the charm to statuesque and sit still and he'll walk right by, then choke him out with ease and switch back to your regular set. Worked on first two levels like a charm! (Pun intended!) PRESTO!

Also anyone know if river krust kills count towards killing anyone? Or is it only people, because those suckers loot you 50 coins a piece if I recall correctly.

I killed some krusts in mission 2 and got the "no kills" bonus, so I guess killing refers to people (or humanoids at least).

EDIT: Dishonored Wiki confirms that:

Killing river krusts does not count towards chaos level on violent/non-violent playthroughs.
Edited by Jaskier

I have a charms question for the 3rd mission with the boat. I collected all runes, corrupted charms and it says I have 3/5 bone charms and I search over and over for them and can't find any. I found out that one of these is purchased as a favor, but what about the other one?

The black market person... found him!

Edited by nekov4ego
found what i was looking for :)

I remember in the main game, characters killed by other characters would tend to count towards you. Suffice it to say, I'm nervous about the gang war. I'm trying my best to knock out hatters and leaving the eels alone, but it's hard to stay undetected and half of the time the eels throw a poison bomb that just ends up killing the hatters anyway.

Can I just let them slaughter one another and still get the no-kills achievement?

I remember in the main game, characters killed by other characters would tend to count towards you. Suffice it to say, I'm nervous about the gang war. I'm trying my best to knock out hatters and leaving the eels alone, but it's hard to stay undetected and half of the time the eels throw a poison bomb that just ends up killing the hatters anyway.

Can I just let them slaughter one another and still get the no-kills achievement?

They can kill each other I just got the cheevo. btw it makes clean hands and ghost a lot easier in this mission if you don't do the side quest with the water and just guess the number for the fabric machine room. In my case it was "774"

They can kill each other I just got the cheevo. btw it makes clean hands and ghost a lot easier in this mission if you don't do the side quest with the water and just guess the number for the fabric machine room. In my case it was "774"

Guessing the number completely without any help is near impossible though lol. There exists maybe 300+ combos. Probably more, I forget the formula for that type of probability.

But yeah, just let the gangs duke it out. It doesn't account against you at all. In fact, I was playing KoD last night and the Hatters were attacking and killing the city watch and killed maybe 6 guards. My status screen said zero kills.

Guessing the number completely without any help is near impossible though lol. There exists maybe 300+ combos. Probably more, I forget the formula for that type of probability.

But yeah, just let the gangs duke it out. It doesn't account against you at all. In fact, I was playing KoD last night and the Hatters were attacking and killing the city watch and killed maybe 6 guards. My status screen said zero kills.

There are 1000 possibilities: 000-999. I brute forced it my first time through.

Just start at 000 and work your way up towards 999. It should only take like five minutes tops.

I think there are just 6-12 combos, the community will find them all out sooner or later and will post them.

For the record, mine was 175. And I rushed to the end of The Dead Eels mission, trying to save every gang member, and sure enough I succeeded. 2 unconscious bodies found, but no deaths and no alerts. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to load up my game again and go through the sewers. It may be more difficult, but as I've said, this is my "true" save. I want to do everything I can.

In this case a wedding ring is literally a wedding ring. You can find it in the bushes in the same alley where a wounded Dead Eel sits against the wall (it's closer to the opposite end).

Solving that "puzzle" grants you a rune.

I have a question about Silence is Golden. I didn't get the Ghost bonus at the end of the Coldbridge mission, but I think I know why (I think the incarcerated nobleman spotted me, he seems to have different AI than the rest of the inmates). What I don't know is why I wasn't awarded the bonus in the next mission. Here's my question: what did you do about the the final part in which Daud gets ambushed by Brigmore Witches after installing the engine coil? I assumed that this doesn't count as detection, as there's no way of avoiding that, but I might be wrong. My other theory is that I was spotted by the nurse, as I lured him to the lab, talked to Geezer and than run into him on his way back to the office. Since conversation started and I was given the option to resolve things without killing I assumed that Ghost bonus wasn't void at this point, but again, I might be wrong.

I didn't receive the Ghost bonus at the end of the second mission as well, but it's either because I attacked the Brigmore witches in the open after placing the engine in the boat or because I exploded the fan in the sewer tunnels. I loaded a save that was before I destroyed the fan and made it to the boat. After I placed the engine, I immediately blinked on top of the boat where the controls are. Then, I waited until most of the witches were dead and I snuck down the stairs and stealthily shot the last one with a sleeping dart and received the Ghost bonus at the end of the mission.

Yes when putting the engine in the boat when the witches appear, if they see you it counts as being detected. If you have slow time II then use that, put in the engine and blink away before time resumes.

On my High Chaos playthrough, the combination to the engine room was 874.

I had three totally different combos. It's random, guys.

Alright, yeah...it looks like it could definitely be completely random unless there is a set number of combos. A reasonable number would be 10...so we'll know when the Dishonored Wiki knows. For now, I guess just force open it and hope you get lucky...or complete the side quest for the nurse in the sewers and just be really careful.

Alright, yeah...it looks like it could definitely be completely random unless there is a set number of combos. A reasonable number would be 10...so we'll know when the Dishonored Wiki knows. For now, I guess just force open it and hope you get lucky...or complete the side quest for the nurse in the sewers and just be really careful.

My High chaos one was 348. I think it is random.

I just beat it and got the last of my achievements. Thanks for the help, folks. I sort of wish the 10,000 coins achievement wasn't in the game, as it doesn't seem to change the ending and all it does is make the game less fun. There were a lot of upgrades I would have liked to buy, but knew I wouldn't be able to afford, I barely had 10,050 coins when I beat it.

My High chaos one was 348. I think it is random.

Fuck that combo! Did you bother with the sewer side quest when doing low chaos?

I just beat it and got the last of my achievements. Thanks for the help, folks. I sort of wish the 10,000 coins achievement wasn't in the game, as it doesn't seem to change the ending and all it does is make the game less fun. There were a lot of upgrades I would have liked to buy, but knew I wouldn't be able to afford, I barely had 10,050 coins when I beat it.

Regardless, congrats :)

Nice, I'll make sure to get that quest done too. I wish I brought my Xbox with me down here lol :p

If you are going to try and get the 10,000 coins. Just do every side quest you can to ensure you can get as much as you can. The code will come without even trying for it, just read the little notes that are always lying around. I do not remember exactly what I had to do to get it. But i remember it was down in the sewers.

If you are going to try and get the 10,000 coins. Just do every side quest you can to ensure you can get as much as you can. The code will come without even trying for it, just read the little notes that are always lying around. I do not remember exactly what I had to do to get it. But i remember it was down in the sewers.

Sounds good. I have 6300 going into the Prison mission, so if I collect everything there, I should be at 7800 going into Mission 3. 2k between the last two levels shouldn't be too bad! I'll just make sure to not alert anyone down there - if there is anyone - when I look for the combo numbers since I'm gonna end up stacking all four low chaos achievements.