Calander Man

count23

I want to get Calander Man but I also want to get it online (and not wait until the next available date!!) I saw on X360a i think, instructions on how to pull this off. Does anyone remember where they were? something about signing into XBL just as you talk to Cman on the last date in question or something?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to get Calander Man but I also want to get it online (and not wait until the next available date!!) I saw on X360a i think, instructions on how to pull this off. Does anyone remember where they were? something about signing into XBL just as you talk to Cman on the last date in question or something?

Only way to get a date stamp is to do it online. From what I read you need to go offline and change all of the dates to get them except the next actual holiday that is needed. Which right now would be Valentines day, Feb 14. On that day do it online and you will get a date stamp for the achievement.

It's less than 3 weeks away so isn't too bad.

Only way to get a date stamp is to do it online. From what I read you need to go offline and change all of the dates to get them except the next actual holiday that is needed. Which right now would be Valentines day, Feb 14. On that day do it online and you will get a date stamp for the achievement.

It's less than 3 weeks away so isn't too bad.

thanks for the tip that is a very good way to do it, think i might set this up later, ready for valentines day, thanks for the post!!

All you have to do is hit the guide button directly after talking to him for the last time and then connect to XBL. It will unlock during his speech and you'll have a time stamp. But, it won't be on one of the holidays if you care about that specifically.

• 2 weeks later...
Im sorry but why are ppl making such a big deal over a time stamp for something worth only 10G and u have to wait an entire yr to do it?Get the shit offline move on

Yeah I don't understand the significance of an online time stamp myself. It's not like anyone has a 100% reliable Internet connection anyway. And I sure as hell am not going to stop playing a game if I loose my connection in the middle of a game.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that anyone who has calendar man before Halloween 2012 obviously duped it.

kind of off topic but If you are working on Perfect Knight you need to be doing calendar man on both new game and new game + right?

If this is true then I hope everyone thats trying to do this legit has been doing it this way.

Well son of a bitch. I just checked up on that and you do need to do all the side missions 2x including calendar man. Fuck it. I will never get all golds on the riddler's revenge combat levels so I won't be getting perfect knight as it is. Good to know though.

Well son of a bitch. I just checked up on that and you do need to do all the side missions 2x including calendar man. Fuck it. I will never get all golds on the riddler's revenge combat levels so I won't be getting perfect knight as it is. Good to know though.

Calender Man is not a side mission, but like you I won't be able to get Gold either, struggling to complete Extreme.

Just curious what does it matter with a timestamp anyway as long as you have the achievement? I will be getting this offline now simply because I'm finished with the game and want to trade it in.

Calender Man is not a side mission, but like you I won't be able to get Gold either, struggling to complete Extreme.

Just curious what does it matter with a timestamp anyway as long as you have the achievement? I will be getting this offline now simply because I'm finished with the game and want to trade it in.

I really don't know. Maybe some people think that if you have an achievement offline without the time stamp then MS might think you got it with a modded console? For online [multiplayer] achievements then yeah something like that would be the case but for SP achievements then I really don't think it matters too much.

I really don't know. Maybe some people think that if you have an achievement offline without the time stamp then MS might think you got it with a modded console? For online [multiplayer] achievements then yeah something like that would be the case but for SP achievements then I really don't think it matters too much.

I know there are loads of achievements I have got for SP and I haven't bothered to connect to Live.

This may be a dumb question, but how can I sign in to my profile offline? Ever since the new dashboard, when I sign in I automatically get connected to xbl. I have two other profiles on my xbox (who do not have xbl accts). When I start Arkham City without signing in-I have no game save data and wouldnt get the achievement for my profile anyway so...? I'm stumped here! I've tried signing in automatically on start up-NOT signing in automatically on start up, but I cant figure this out! Any help would be appreciated. -Also, the only time I'm not on xbl is when I lose my connection. Whenever I go back to the dashboard, it automatically signs me back in! wtf? (and I dont keep my settings to auto-sign in)

edit: okay. is the ONLY way to disconnect from the network in "settings"? (facepalm) ...I feel like this was different with the old dashboard.

Edited by jung4ever

This may be a dumb question, but how can I sign in to my profile offline? Ever since the new dashboard, when I sign in I automatically get connected to xbl. I have two other profiles on my xbox (who do not have xbl accts). When I start Arkham City without signing in-I have no game save data and wouldnt get the achievement for my profile anyway so...? I'm stumped here! I've tried signing in automatically on start up-NOT signing in automatically on start up, but I cant figure this out! Any help would be appreciated. -Also, the only time I'm not on xbl is when I lose my connection. Whenever I go back to the dashboard, it automatically signs me back in! wtf? (and I dont keep my settings to auto-sign in)

edit: okay. is the ONLY way to disconnect from the network in "settings"? (facepalm) ...I feel like this was different with the old dashboard.

Or just unplug your ethernet cord and you can play offline.

• 2 weeks later...