Double elder cipher glitch?

oozero

Hey guys so when I beat skolas a couple of days ago , I received 2 elder ciphers at the end. After completing the quest, I went back to claim my rewards . I was going to choose the shotgun and pistol .

When I went to claim my reward, I decided to choose the shotgun first ( thank god I did !), because it ended up taking both of my elder ciphers but only let me get the shotgun!!! Pretty messed up man, I'm not to happy about it. Has anyone else heard of this happening?

• 1 month later...
This is a known glitch like the previous poster said. When you choose which weapon you want first, you still have the chance to change it after finishing the last step of the cipher.

I think it confuses people when they're told they have to "choose" their weapon when first turning the Cypher into Varyiks. You don't actually choose anything. The game just gives you a chance to look over the 3 guns youre working towards, one of which will be chosen at the end. There's no choice to be made, you just press (A) to move on.

When I went to claim my reward, I decided to choose the shotgun first ( thank god I did !), because it ended up taking both of my elder ciphers but only let me get the shotgun!!! Pretty messed up man, I'm not to happy about it. Has anyone else heard of this happening?

It's pretty annoying how the Cypher takes up two bounty slots the whole time but the game never intended to give people two rewards for completing one challenge. I mean they only gave us 3 exotic weapons for this DLC anyway. You picked right though cause the Lord of Wolves is by far the most effective of the 3. The sidearm is garbage. Worse than the Vestian Dynasty and its exotic. It's in my vault, collecting dust along with No Land Beyond and Necrochasm to name a few. They should add a feature where you can melt your extra guns down to forge a throne. Dare I say...an Iron Throne?