This game is great!!

Nesher Lavan

OK, I never really learned how to fish before (sad I know) so when I got this game I wasn't sure how much I'd love it or hate it. I LOVE IT! The learning curve for me was a little steep...but it paid off. On the largest caught fish leaderboard..#75 a 48.3lb striped bass caught during a quick fish :woop: (I haven't even started career mode).

If you even remotely like fishing or have wanted to try...get this game!! I'm hooked!! (yes, pun there I know) :uzi:

P.S. If you can, be sure and get the rod and reel version...much more realistic.

The game is pretty sweet. You won't be wow'd by graphics or anything like that but the gameplay so far is pretty solid and enjoyable. Also like TC said get the rod and reel with it makes it more fun. Only thing I wish was that it felt more like a fish on the pole to me it's still a cool ass fishing rod and fun to use.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

That's exactly what made me get this game. I LOVE fishing in RL. Most of the year, except winter, I'm out there every weekend catching the same kind of fish you get in this game. When I saw the rod/reel controller I know I had to get this. Mine just shipped today. I can't WAIT for it to get here!

BTW: Anyone else in Canada have a hard time getting a hold of this game? Couldn't find it in any store, and Amazon wouldn't ship to Canada. Eventually got it on the Bass Pro Shop website.