Official Bitching Thread

JORDAN K 95

No more Battlefield for me. Dropping the BC1 vehicle controls was unforgivable and this release being an obvious rush job sealed the deal.

Oh, and its blatantly apparent that the CoD clones are attempting to be attracted by Dice/EA to the Battlefield brand via the tighter less open maps and similar game modes.

Battlefield was once about huge open vehicle centric maps full of flags to control. Not anymore!

Goodbye Battlefield, fuck you Dice/EA. :mad:

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The .44 Magnum sucks, even in hardcore. It's only good for getting headshots. I don't recommend running this as either a primary or backup weapon when you need to quickly switch to your sidearm in the middle of a fire fight. It's poor accuracy on the move and slow fire rate mean there are better choices for a sidearm. On a positive note though, I love the kick this gun has to it. :)

The dog tags also suck, i'm talking about the design here. You can hardly see them on the kill cam, but they're not much to look at anyway. I get the point that the designs are meant to be carved on with a knife, but it seems that whoever designed these dog tags is a team consisting of a 6 year old and someone who has a hard on for skulls.

I know there are much greater problems with the game in it's current state, but this is a bitching thread, and that's my bitch for the day. :)

The .44 Magnum sucks, even in hardcore. It's only good for getting headshots. I don't recommend running this as either a primary or backup weapon when you need to quickly switch to your sidearm in the middle of a fire fight. It's poor accuracy on the move and slow fire rate mean there are better choices for a sidearm. On a positive note though, I love the kick this gun has to it. :)

The dog tags also suck, i'm talking about the design here. You can hardly see them on the kill cam, but they're not much to look at anyway. I get the point that the designs are meant to be carved on with a knife, but it seems that whoever designed these dog tags is a team consisting of a 6 year old and someone who has a hard on for skulls.

I know there are much greater problems with the game in it's current state, but this is a bitching thread, and that's my bitch for the day. :)

i have to agree the dogtags were half assed they look terrible and on kill cams you can oly see the right side of the 2nd tag because the1st covers it. the tags dont even stat track

I spent all of yesterday playing online with a friend of mine. We had a ton of really great games with fantastic teammates. Then, they autobalanced teams and only my friend and I were thrown onto the enemy team. So, there we were, on a team full of absolute idiots, trying to beat a team full of intelligent team players. We actually had to quit out of the match because it became so frustrating to play. It was basically two guys against a full team at that point, with everyone else on our team contributing nothing.

But, I also discovered something else yesterday when I finally maxed out the Recon class and started on the Support Class. I discovered where it was people were having issues with their shots not being detected. Granted, I'd once in a while have issues with my shots not being detected, granted me zero damage and zero hit markers. It was just an occasional thing that I'd simply attributed to lag as it happened so infrequently. But, as Support... The first gun you start with NEVER HITS ANYONE. I wish I was kidding on that. An LMG at a 2 foot distance of usage does NOT hit anyone. Not blind fired, not aimed down the sights. It is a completely broken gun that only sometimes decides to work. What's even better is that for an LMG, it does almost no damage when it DOES hit. I've fired half my clip into someone only to have them turn around and plant four rounds into me and kill me. I'm sorry, but in real life, I'm fairly certain an LMG would be far more powerful (and even somewhat accurate at close distances) than any random Assault rifle.

Oh, I also encountered the broken shotguns as well. USAS from sniping distance away from me killed me in three hits. No, they weren't using slugs. They were using the default ammo type. If they had been using Slugs, I'd understand even an instant kill from a shotgun. But using default ammo from over 80 yards away and I die in 3 shots? Yeah, that's broken.

I just CANNOT make it up: I get shot once or twice and die every single time, yet I pepper motherfuckers and they fight through, losing twenty health and killing me instantly. I think I'm going to switch to Ghosts. At least on that, everyone dies at the same time: instantly. I can't handle this shit. I feel like they have Hardcore damage on, and I'm stuck shooting blanks. I fire up the game once a day, can't do shit because it sucks, and I dashboard. It doesn't help loading the game up and getting an error, either, so I change the brightness and alter my controls/Options every time for nothing. Such a waste.

Bad maps, useless weapons, the damage is fucked, they seem to have destroyed everything that was great about BF3. I think I may just trade this in and pick up BF3 and Ghosts or something.

I just CANNOT make it up: I get shot once or twice and die every single time, yet I pepper motherfuckers and they fight through, losing twenty health and killing me instantly.

That's really weird man. Me and my friend aren't having that issue. Don't know what it could be. Maybe it's just the servers you're playing on? West coast or something?

Edited by Spock

I just CANNOT make it up: I get shot once or twice and die every single time, yet I pepper motherfuckers and they fight through, losing twenty health and killing me instantly. I think I'm going to switch to Ghosts. At least on that, everyone dies at the same time: instantly. I can't handle this shit. I feel like they have Hardcore damage on, and I'm stuck shooting blanks.

It's lag.

This happens alot for many people, it's like only the last bullet register and kills you instantly.

The reason it's like this is because the other person see you and fire, often before you can see them.

Extremely annoying.

A few tips I got was; Make sure you play in your own region, and try lowering network smoothing in options, it might help.

I turned smoothing factor down to 0% and I search East Coast, same shit. I don't have this problem with any other MP game I play: R6 Vegas, BF3, nothing. I don't understand what the problem with this one is. It just happens in any map or match I play. Driving me fucking insane.

BF4 has some obvious netcode problems, which PC players are also having. You might see some PC player youtubers actually talk about how bad the netcode currently is.

WTF is this bullcrap seriously?!

- Sound glitching start of every game- Graphics glitching

- Can't revive people who die on stairs/slopes and slide down

- No party system

- List which shows your friends playing games for you to join DOESNT EVEN SHOW THE NAMES OF FRIENDS PLAYING WHAT

- Can't customize stuff in menu

- freeze crash f**king freeze something resort map, randomly any map whatever

- FR drops on operation locker

- LOST CAMPAGIN PROGRESS 2 TIMES!! gone for no reason whatso ever just like batman origins

and many more i cant think of right now, dont release products without QA jeeez it really shows that released a half ass rushed unpolished game just to beat COD to the market

I can not get my IR Smoke on my Ski-doo to work?!? WTF DICE!

Also shotguns are broken. I keep getting sniped from across the map with the USAS-12! I thought DICE was supposed to fix this!

This is game is soooooo broken.

I am glad by the time Next Gen systems come out BF4 will be completely different and better than it is on current hardware.

If you want to boost ladder stallz send me a FR on AOL.

Seriously I've never known a game to freeze so much in my whole gaming life.i mean come on really? How are we suppose it rank up when the game freezes up 1 in 2 matches.dice get a big thumbs down in my opinion.to busy fingering the xbox one version to worry about the people who actually still play the 360 version.i would imagine there's still a lot of us out there.never boosted battlefield,never see the point but I just might to get the rank 25 achievement out the way before I snap the disc.is any ones else havering really bad freezing?

Don't know if this will help you, but I've had a lot less problems with freezing after installing the game to the HDU...Before I did it it was a guaranteed freeze on Dawnbreaker, now it seems a lot better.

Don't know if this will help you, but I've had a lot less problems with freezing after installing the game to the HDU...Before I did it it was a guaranteed freeze on Dawnbreaker, now it seems a lot better.

Funnily enough, that's the only map I get freezes on, Op. Locker lags like hell but generally doesn't freeze. I just back out now if Dawnbreaker comes up, I've had both discs installed since day one too

Rest in peace, jets.

I loved flying jets in BF3, and got a handful of service stars with them. They were balanced somewhat alright - the countermeasure cooldown was good, the air space was good, and there wasn't too many anti-air gadgets and weapons (though two guys working together could easily take out air vehicles, be it with a guided tank shell and gunner SOFLAM or a recon SOFLAM and a engineer with anti-air).

It's the complete opposite in BF4 with jets though O_o While I do like their agility and that it's easier to kill ground troops with the main cannon, they just feel so underpowered with how easily they can be taken out; long recharge time on countermeasures, not enough air space to distance yourself from lock ons, too many anti-air weapons, gadgets and vehicles, laser guided missiles and J-DAM suck (the laser guided missiles hardly ever hit their target), long respawn time for jets, and to finish.. a damn accurate AI controlled anti-air gun in the enemy spawn that shoots you with deadly precision even though you're nowhere near the enemy spawn.

I might just play BF3 whenever I feel like i'm in Top Gun mode.