am i going mad? gold teddy bears everywhere in extinction in 3 different games

markvvoc

edit! have copied this to the "hacked" thread as i just saw it. been a couple of days since i have been on and did not press the refresh button :)

hi all, i was playing extinction this afternoon, and 3 different games at exactly the same point in the first area with 3 sets of totally different players, on the first round about half way through, the word "LOL" appeared in the middle of my screen and each time you shot one of the alien things, you shot them and the screen went green and gold bears bounced out of them.

now i thought it was a one off so backed out, and ended up in a different game, only for the same result and the gamer tags all looked pretty genuine and there player bios didn't look anything out of the ordinary (yes i know that's not a proven science) but then carried on and it stopped doing it, and nothing else was different or changed...played a few more games after turned the Xbox off...then came back to it, and the first game the same thing happened again...with completely different people again...managed to get a photo as they disappeared quite quick and i did not want to die so its not the best of photos!

http://i43.tinypic.com/vzuihf.jpg

Edited by markvvoc