Achievement Trading Thread

Creech

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need the multiplayer achievements and simply cannot find a group to join. So...I'm making my own. I need 7 other people. I'll be online all day Thursday and Friday and most nights too. I need dedicated people. If you sign up, please stick around to help.

1. thebat7

I need the multiplayer achievements and simply cannot find a group to join. So...I'm making my own. I need 7 other people. I'll be online all day Thursday and Friday and most nights too. I need dedicated people. If you sign up, please stick around to help.

1. thebat7

2. Jamie126

I've added my name to this being trying to join a group for ages! its difficult for me due to GMT timezone and everyone else seamlessly being in either EST or PST i'll make a conscious effort to be on when it happens!

1. thebat7

2. Jamie126

3. Zye Hatosu

I'm down for this. I think we should have 9 people, however. With 9 people, we'll be able to get the achievements that require 8 people (of course, we'll get these for all 9 people), and then we can break up into three groups for the ones that require only 3 people, including the main exp boosting at the end.