Master of the Caribbean Glitched!?

Good news everyone Ubi Valentin, the forum community rep from Ubisoft said on their forums that "It's an Xbox one issue. It's been reported and a fix should be ready for the next patch (Title Update 3). I can't give you a date for the patch though."

This looks promising!

Good news everyone Ubi Valentin, the forum community rep from Ubisoft said on their forums that "It's an Xbox one issue. It's been reported and a fix should be ready for the next patch (Title Update 3). I can't give you a date for the patch though."

This looks promising!

Awesome news :woop: hope this is true. i hadnt heard anything back from ubi yet

Sounds like Ubisoft is trying to absolve some of the blame there... If there is a video unlock which isn't unlocked, in addition to the achievement, then it's most certainly their issue. But considering the fact that we've been focused on the achievement, they're likely responding as such. Maybe the achievement IS from Microsofts' end, but the unlock for the video and achievement requirements aren't? So, basically, even if the game worked fine, the achievement may still not pop if Microsoft doesn't have it integrated properly. In other words, until we tell Ubisoft about the video unlock issue in conjunction with the achievement not popping, then maybe they'll see reason to be concerned more.

Glitched achievements are never going to be MS's fault. It will always be the developer who programmed it incorrectly. Obviously achievements work if you know how to program them correctly.

Considering I have yet to develop anything on my own, I wouldn't know what it's like to program anything like this. =P. But I do suppose you're right. So long as the appropriate team is handling the fixes, then it's all fine. I just wish I could play the game knowing it would all work. It may just be achievements, but I don't know what else might be affected if they can't get something that seemingly simple correct.

This looks promising!

He just told me it wouldn't be in Title Update #3.

Achievement is fixed! Unlocked for me after replaying the first sequence! 1000/1000! :drunk

Good news now I wish I could just get some of those social events to show up ive had 1 white whale the entire time Ive played and nothing else nearly 30hours of gameplay now there were heaps of events on the 360 version