Achievement Guide & Roadmap

Metabolic XBA

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright so this is why I should have just left the guide as it was. There is no way to see accurately what environments are in each arena like Jedi said, it just shows the pictures of them. I have no clue which of them is Black Forrest, so I don't know which arena includes that environment. Anyone know?

Alright so this is why I should have just left the guide as it was. There is no way to see accurately what environments are in each arena like Jedi said, it just shows the pictures of them. I have no clue which of them is Black Forrest, so I don't know which arena includes that environment. Anyone know?

When you select an arena from Custom Match it should go to a screen which will cycle through the maps and show their names. IIRC you need to press A again in order to actually start matchmaking.

When you select an arena from Custom Match it should go to a screen which will cycle through the maps and show their names. IIRC you need to press A again in order to actually start matchmaking.

I can not see this anywhere, I hit custom match and it takes me to the screen where you can select Arena, Round for Round and solo. Then I choose an arena say, Defense of Rome, next screen I see says playlist details. There is a button to press to select the playlist and next to it images of the arenas are scrolling but there are no names. Then I go go into the matchmaking screen and the images are scrolling again but still no names.

I can not see this anywhere, I hit custom match and it takes me to the screen where you can select Arena, Round for Round and solo. Then I choose an arena say, Defense of Rome, next screen I see says playlist details. There is a button to press to select the playlist and next to it images of the arenas are scrolling but there are no names. Then I go go into the matchmaking screen and the images are scrolling again but still no names.

I think that screen is just a little buggy. It will sometimes for me not scroll through all the maps properly, but then if I exit the screen and go back into it then it miight work. It is definitely there though, and it does tell me the names.

EDIT: I stand corrected. It no longer tells the names, only shows the pictures. I wonder why they took that feature out?

"The frontier" playlist has "Black Forest" and "Oasis". Playing the other playlists in the guide as well as "The frontier" will get the achievement only playing in the Arena game mode.

Edited by BluWolve

I think that screen is just a little buggy. It will sometimes for me not scroll through all the maps properly, but then if I exit the screen and go back into it then it miight work. It is definitely there though, and it does tell me the names.

EDIT: I stand corrected. It no longer tells the names, only shows the pictures. I wonder why they took that feature out?

"The frontier" playlist has "Black Forest" and "Oasis". Playing the other playlists in the guide as well as "The frontier" will get the achievement only playing in the Arena game mode.

Thanks dude, seriously thought I was just going nuts.

I got 6 Chronicles on a level but I haven't gotten the achievement?

Some of the collectible achievements appear to be glitched. All I can recommend is to keep collecting, every chapter from 3 on has 6 chronicles. Also you may find that it will just unlock later. I completed the game on Legendary and didn't get my centurion completion achievement until the next day.

Don't know if you want to add it to the guide or not, but to reach Rank 100 for simply the best it takes 6million XP.

Yeah I'll add it cheers Lav.

Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member TemporalWizard and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Ryse: Son of Rome Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

Has anyone else had issues getting the achievement for deflecting an arrow and killing someone?

I have tried this in the same place as your video but no luck. Killed two people by deflecting an arrow and nothing.

Nevermind got it by luck on legendary trial by fire at the annoying spear section.

Are you sure? I will double check when I get home on a dummy account but I definitely got mine at rank 4. They could have patched it for some reason though.

It says rank 5 on mine too mate. If it unlocks early i'm not fussed even better

It says rank 5 on mine too mate. If it unlocks early i'm not fussed even better

It used to say they could be purchased at rank 4 if you tried to buy them early, but it also used to tell you the names of the arena's apparently and they took that out so it looks like they are switching things on the fly. I'll verify it later and make the changes. Thanks for letting me know guys.