Achievement Trading Thread

Creech

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, we are looking to get two teams of 6 together tonight for around 9:30 EST. We already have a bunch of people that were unable to get the achievement last night.

Let me know if you are interested GT: ATR0X (0= zero)

It's a real pain in the ass unless we have two complete groups of 6. Hopefully some of the people that got it last night will be around to help also.

our group kept on getting randoms so it wasnt very successful. will be online tomorrow to try and help people gt- misterkearns

let me know what time. i left last night because we didnt have enough people and the randoms were screwing shit up. im good for whenever there is actually 6 v 6

Need a group of 12 for tomorrow for Kill Them All and maybe the Pull achievements.

Alright, so far I've this.

Time: 7PM or 8PM MST – Mountain Standard Time

1. Pegasus Tenma

2. ATR0X

3. Junea

1. Pisces Albafica

2. gmurda33

i added myself to the list---i was with you guys lastnight

pegusus add me to the list please ? willis8323

already have the i killed them all dont mind helping out though all i need is the pull achievment

so if i can get a few guys to spawn titans let me kill them on the eject and get the pull ill sit around as long as you guys need me thanks

Edited by willis8323

as long as they get destroyed (ejecting will) then i cant see the problem tbh

Yea it doesn't seem like that much of a problem but people were having trouble even standing in one place at the end of the round last night.

As long as you help us boost the 'I Killed Them All' I'm sure we can get some pull kills in as well.

pegusus add me to the list please ? willis8323

already have the i killed them all dont mind helping out though all i need is the pull achievment

so if i can get a few guys to spawn titans let me kill them on the eject and get the pull ill sit around as long as you guys need me thanks

If it doesn't bother with the group sure why not, you'll be on my brother's side so you can kill my titan.

1. Pegasus Tenma

2. ATR0X

3. Junea

1. Pisces Albafica

2. gmurda33

3. Matictac (& Some of his friends)

4. willis8323

If it doesn't bother with the group sure why not, you'll be on my brother's side so you can kill my titan.

1. Pegasus Tenma

2. ATR0X

3. Junea

4. JPX SinCere

1. Pisces Albafica

2. gmurda33

4. willis8323

Im down with boosting tonight...Or is it tomorrow? Either way I havn't played any Titanfall this weekend so Im ready to put some work in... Just msg me/send FR and I'll be rdy to go... Idk what Im boosting for, just havn't boosted in a while, guess the I Killed Them All and Pull+Pull Harder achievements...

Im down with boosting tonight...Or is it tomorrow? Either way I havn't played any Titanfall this weekend so Im ready to put some work in... Just msg me/send FR and I'll be rdy to go... Idk what Im boosting for, just havn't boosted in a while, guess the I Killed Them All and Pull+Pull Harder achievements...

Yeah it's for tonight at 7PM or 8PM MST – Mountain Standard Time

1. Pegasus Tenma

2. ATR0X

3. Junea

4. JPX SinCere

5. Derek 15

1. Pisces Albafica

2. gmurda33

4. willis8323 (Not sure)

5. LckyDevilz