Official Bitching Thread

Pudmoney

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok.. I'll give a bitch about it... It was so good it kept me hooked to play it through in one day. It's the best campaign of all the previous CoD games in my opinion.

Yep one of my friends also has it, and already beaten the campaign.

It's almost a week out, and most of the wholesalers/retailers already got it in stock.

I duuno... even if you have a legit copy some posters on here want physical proof of a legit game (picture, signed legal document, dna test of receipt from store with your fingerprint, online achievement stamp...etc)... Apparently they think the gaming stores get them at 7:59am the day of release or something. You can usually tell them apart from the ones that really don't care as long as you're enjoying the game by the whine in the posts.

Edited by DEG23

I guess I'll start by actually starting off this thread...

• Spawns are terrible
  • You die too quickly
  • Two above point combined make it so that teamplay is useless
  • No 18-player playlists
  • "Confusing" character customization screen (not clean or organized)

Overall, it's been a nice surprise, but these are major (fixable) problems.

I guess I'll start by actually starting off this thread...

• Spawns are terrible
  • You die too quickly
  • Two above point combined make it so that teamplay is useless
  • No 18-player playlists
  • "Confusing" character customization screen (not clean or organized)

Overall, it's been a nice surprise, but these are major (fixable) problems.

Couldn't agree more. Honestly, I bought into the hype of Ghosts and am sorely let down. In my opinion, MW1 was a brand new design of the game that MW2 and MW3 built upon; thus, MW3 being the near-best version of CoD possible, minus the host-lag update. BO1 was fun, but found it a bit laggy and got tired of emptying clips into people only to die in 1 shot. BO2 was terrible for me and I hate every aspect of it.

Rather than this game build off MW (winning) franchise and improve upon that with graphics and physics, it seems to take on BO2 aspects and I really am disliking Ghosts. To add to what was posted above:

• Maps are huge (Stonehaven, particularly). This is bad for people who don't snipe because the weapons are not accurate enough to hit people from far enough away and it seems to take more damage now to kill people.
  • Customization screen is too much. There is not enough time between rounds to make significant chnges to you character, especially the perks. When you have to do the math in your head with the perk points to try and optimize your person, the round is nearly ready to start and you've missed out on making your character better.
  • Controls feel clunky for me. Dropshotting is harder to get up from and is really annoying because I feel like I'm glued to the ground.
  • The dog kill streak is WAYYYY overpowered. The dog has super health and can leap on you from about 10 feet away.
  • Campers. Campers. Campers. They've been in every CoD game but this one so far is especially bad. Every little faggot out there is sitting in corners and dashboarding when they lose to save their precious K/D. It's pathetic.
  • Like above, no teamwork. Everyone wants to whore their K/D and camp.
  • Extinction is pretty fun, but again, the stupidest people in the world play it and are just plain terrible, so it gets frustrating really fast.

There are a slew of other problems, but I am very let down by this game. Hype train = derailed.

Couldn't agree more. Honestly, I bought into the hype of Ghosts and am sorely let down. In my opinion, MW1 was a brand new design of the game that MW2 and MW3 built upon; thus, MW3 being the near-best version of CoD possible, minus the host-lag update. BO1 was fun, but found it a bit laggy and got tired of emptying clips into people only to die in 1 shot. BO2 was terrible for me and I hate every aspect of it.

Rather than this game build off MW (winning) franchise and improve upon that with graphics and physics, it seems to take on BO2 aspects and I really am disliking Ghosts. To add to what was posted above:

• Maps are huge (Stonehaven, particularly). This is bad for people who don't snipe because the weapons are not accurate enough to hit people from far enough away and it seems to take more damage now to kill people.
  • Customization screen is too much. There is not enough time between rounds to make significant chnges to you character, especially the perks. When you have to do the math in your head with the perk points to try and optimize your person, the round is nearly ready to start and you've missed out on making your character better.
  • Controls feel clunky for me. Dropshotting is harder to get up from and is really annoying because I feel like I'm glued to the ground.
  • The dog kill streak is WAYYYY overpowered. The dog has super health and can leap on you from about 10 feet away.
  • Campers. Campers. Campers. They've been in every CoD game but this one so far is especially bad. Every little faggot out there is sitting in corners and dashboarding when they lose to save their precious K/D. It's pathetic.
  • Like above, no teamwork. Everyone wants to whore their K/D and camp.
  • Extinction is pretty fun, but again, the stupidest people in the world play it and are just plain terrible, so it gets frustrating really fast.

There are a slew of other problems, but I am very let down by this game. Hype train = derailed.

You have to keep in mind that at the moment, the community is mostly try-hard CoD fans who went out of their way to get the game early. Chances are when the general CoD audience of 12 year olds joins, some of the above things you mentioned would no longer be relevant.

Also, I don't find the dog overpowered. I've been killed by it probably 3 times, and have killed probably 5+ of them.

You have to keep in mind that at the moment, the community is mostly try-hard CoD fans who went out of their way to get the game early. Chances are when the general CoD audience of 12 year olds joins, some of the above things you mentioned would no longer be relevant.

Also, I don't find the dog overpowered. I've been killed by it probably 3 times, and have killed probably 5+ of them.

True, it is a bunch of try hards, but the fact still remains that the game is really not good online. It's so much like BO2 where I lay into people or they run through my crosshairs and I wont even get a hit marker, much less kill them. Nevermind the fact that I lay into them with 7-8 vector bullets and they turn around and 1shot me with the same gun.

BTW, played with a dev of the game yesterday and they said they are going to nerf the dog because it is too strong.

Well i was lucky enough to find my local shop was selling ghosts when i went to buy BF4 (Such a glitchy slow boring game)

and it took me 6hours to complete veteran and another 1hour to replay and find all i missed

so as good as a game it was the achievements are way to easy

and the mere fact that IMO Extinction is so lame long boring and frustrating i stopped due to the having a clue what to do with the secret achievements and having no enthusiasm to play aimlessly hoping to unlock them

so after getting 885G i stopped playing it and this was on october 31st and i have not played it since :/

Spawns are terrible

You die too quickly

Two above point combined make it so that teamplay is useless

The dog kill streak is WAYYYY overpowered. The dog has super health and can leap on you from about 10 feet away.

Campers. Campers. Campers. They've been in every CoD game but this one so far is especially bad. Every little faggot out there is sitting in corners and dashboarding when they lose to save their precious K/D. It's pathetic.

Like above, no teamwork. Everyone wants to whore their K/D and camp.

Welcome to CoD.

Dropshotting is harder to get up from and is really annoying because I feel like I'm glued to the ground.

GOOD.

I hate dropshotters. Such a dick move. Also hate the influx of 'jumpers' now thanks to MLG shit. All people do now is jump around corners. Who the hell does that in a real combat scenario?

/incoming shitstorm

Welcome to CoD.

GOOD.

I hate dropshotters. Such a dick move. Also hate the influx of 'jumpers' now thanks to MLG shit. All people do now is jump around corners. Who the hell does that in a real combat scenario?

/incoming shitstorm

I dunno man. Dropshotting has always been part of the game and a valid evasion technique as well. I'd compare it to wallbouncing in in gears.

But I agree 100% with you on jump shooting. It's absurd and with the current terrible connections of the players the past three days, it's infuriating.

Also, I have no idea what it is with this game but it's so chaotic and the game mechanics I feel are terrible when compared to mw1, 2 & 3 pre-host lag. My accuracies in the previous mw titles was above 30% and I had k/d's that ranged between 3-5.0. Now in this game my accuracy is hovering around 15% and I can barely string together 10 kills. Something is very of with this one.

I dunno man. Dropshotting has always been part of the game and a valid evasion technique as well. I'd compare it to wallbouncing in in gears.

Believe me, I understand the purpose of dropshotting and I agree it's a valid technique, but I have had bad experiences with it. I never do it, just like how I never wallbounce. It's never worked for me (usually ending up in me getting headshotted instantly) but it works for everyone else. Ergo, I hate it. :(

I'm quite new to CoD and I suck at the online aspect but what's annoying me is how I'm laying rounds in to people and they still seem to stand but I drop easily. There has been a load of jumper in the last 3 games that I've played, it's ridiculous. As for the campaign, I'm enjoying it a lot, no gripes there... yet