Achievement Trading Thread

Barad

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone knows how to boost the Bombing Run achievement, let me know. I'm not sitting here getting a terrible K/D and doing nothing, because I sit and wait at the goddamn station just to get killed every time right before it appears. I've gotten in it twice and I don't think I've even fired out of it, I don't get how it works.

If anyone knows how to boost the Bombing Run achievement, let me know. I'm not sitting here getting a terrible K/D and doing nothing, because I sit and wait at the goddamn station just to get killed every time right before it appears. I've gotten in it twice and I don't think I've even fired out of it, I don't get how it works.

You're playing on X1? :eek:

EDIT : DONE

All right, I am interested in boosting the jet fighter ribbons. I figure easiest way is a group of 4 going into empty air superiority games and going one person at a time until we all have it. I am planning on starting this at 6:00 pm today (PDT). Message me on live if you want in, the first three will be accepted..

Edited by technopig

EDIT : DONE

All right, I am interested in boosting the jet fighter ribbons. I figure easiest way is a group of 4 going into empty air superiority games and going one person at a time until we all have it. I am planning on starting this at 6:00 pm today (PDT). Message me on live if you want in, the first three will be accepted..

A few of us tried doing this yesterday, people always join the server messing it up. Happened every single time.

A few of us tried doing this yesterday, people always join the server messing it up. Happened every single time.

Yo Grey, we did it really late at night like 1:00 GMT and some people did start to join but a lot slower then when I did it with you. Try then if you can (I guess less people is on? even tho USA etc is still awake so dunno), plus hardcore was the best bet.

hope that helps :)