Achievement Boosting/Trading thread

Hrlz

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were trying to do it at 1 am(California) because of the number of the people, but now that we are many I think that we can try it at any hour, making 2 groups of 4 people each.

Yesterday we had problems with the matches because when we join one the game dropped always a player. But if we are in 2 groups maybe we can find each other.

My gamertag is Hrodward Laoz, you can also ask to Searren for more information.

Edited by Hrlz

I'm going to try to earn this in a public session, although I suspect at least a quarter of the difficulty will be selecting The Jaguar before the other team does - or even being the one to select it at all. If I can't get it, I'd be down for a boosting session, but I'm not going to be able to do it at 4:00 AM Eastern.

Edit: Three matches in and nobody has picked The Jaguar. This could take a while.

Edit II: I finally got it. Man, that was tense. I only had a 200 point lead when it ended. Now I can actually play single-player, as I wanted to avoid starting it until I got all of the multiplayer achievements finished.

Edited by The Huntsman

Looking to get a boosting group of at least 4 people together. 8 people would be ideal. Also, if anyone has boosted this, please leave some tips how to do so since it has to be public.

1. Goots 88

Most nights EST (-5 GMT) work for me

It's really dificult to boost because of the new "Party"(Group) system, in my session there were only 3 players (including me) and the only solution we found was to still playing and helping each other until the achievement was unlocked for everyone.

My most important tip (if you are in the same team) is to capture first 2 of the three territories and then all of you go to the third, the 2 (or 3) players that are helping, enter the territory and run in circles until the enemies see you and start chasing you, then the player who wants the achievement enter the territory and start stuning all of the enemies, then capture the territory and kill everyone in there. Leave the territory and start again.

Good luck!

Edited by Hrlz

Looking to boost this achievement today or tomorrow...Not too many people playing domination so i think it should be rather quick... Also got a confirmation that this can be done in clan vs clan which should make it not a problem boosting this....

GT: Goots 88 (msg me on Live)