Achievements?

Usually because Microsoft are being slack. Not the first time this has happened with DLC.

Definitely hold off playing it until they appear on xbox.com (at which point they'll be added to this site too), unless you don't mind having to redownload your profile and unlock them a second time.

Edited by dab198

...what happened to me :(

Downloaded it "ingame", played it, unlocked achievements do not count :(

Same thing here. Played through, had a whole bunch of achievements pop for completing each chapter.

Just looked at the achievements menu and they've somehow "unpopped". The only ones listed as unlocked are the ones for completing Chapter 5 and for finishing the episode. The achievements for completing Chapters 1-4 of Episode 3 are all locked.

I hope these can be regained by replaying the episode (once the problem is patched) and they're not permanently lost.

I hope these can be regained by replaying the episode (once the problem is patched) and they're not permanently lost.

It's not a patchable issue. Now that the achievements are actually on xbox.com, you'll need to redownload your xbox profile, and re-unlock those achievements. Pain in the neck, but at least the episodes aren't very long.

Edited by dab198

It's not a patchable issue. Now that the achievements are actually on xbox.com, you'll need to redownload your xbox profile, and re-unlock those achievements. Pain in the neck, but at least the episodes aren't very long.

But I just literally finished playing the game. Are you saying that they went up while I was playing, which is why only the last two unlocked? But they popped up at the bottom of the screen anyway? What kind of BS is this?

Okay, I don't mind replaying the episode because I have 3 ongoing save files anyway. How do I go about "redownloading my xbox profile"?

I was happily playing this in the morning till i realised the issue. Profile redownloaded so should be fine.

But i have one question, for those that had to recover the profile and also own an Xbox One, have you noticed your Xbox One achievements no longer show towards gamerscore on Xbox 360?

I mean they show under games, but not total score, anyone have this issue and know whether it will sort itself?

I was happily playing this in the morning till i realised the issue. Profile redownloaded so should be fine.

But i have one question, for those that had to recover the profile and also own an Xbox One, have you noticed your Xbox One achievements no longer show towards gamerscore on Xbox 360?

I mean they show under games, but not total score, anyone have this issue and know whether it will sort itself?

You have to earn any achievement and then the XB1 achievements add back onto your Gamerscore.

What exactly is it redownloading, and where from? If I've been connected to Live this whole time, won't my profile on the console be just the same as the one I'm downloading from wherever? Or is it a backup or something? Will I need to replay any other recent achievements?

Ahhh yes the age old issue of playing a DLC "too early" and the achievements aren't actually uploaded onto xbox.com along with the release so it screws you over can't believe this hasn't being fixed somehow yet, happened with me with loads of games.

Now that the achievements are on xbox.com there shouldn't be any problems for people who have not played through the episode yet. BUT! Why are the Episode 3 achievements not on this site yet? Seems odd to me.

I do have a full-time job taking care of cancer patients. ;)

Anyway, I was able to add them on my lunch. They are posted to the front page now.

Okay guys, just FYI, I just replayed Chapter 1 of Episode 3 (it only takes 1 minute) and the achievement has unlocked this time even though I didn't bother to redownload my profile yet.

Hi, played the 3rd episode and had the same problem. It's like starscream723 says, played the 1st and 2nd chapter again (which takes a few minutes) and achievements unlocked. :) No need to re-download profile.

I played it early and wasn't able to re-unlock achievements like some of you did.

So I downloaded my profile again and the achievements were erased so I could do them again.

But now my total gamerscore doesn't count my xbox one achievements on the 360 (I still see them). On the xbox one everything is normal.

Is this a known bug? Is there a fix?