Hackers

quiksilverx420x

wow this games gonna die fast. I played a hacker yesterday in a ranked war game. At the start of the game he headshoted us all from his spawn and everytime we respawned hed kill us. Some may say its spawn camping but i never hear a bullet hit. We all just fell to the ground and his team mates got all the flags. At the end of the game the kid had 107 points 107 kills and no deaths. I check it out and hes number 13 on the global leaderboard. Anyone know how to stop this?:mad:

i dont know what their doing or how their doing it but i believe even with a modded xbox, its not possible to actually hack the game files, cause if they lets say have a hacked copy of the game, they wouldnt even be able to connect to another game of cod3 because their game wont sync up to the others, and therefore you would get the game not in sync or some stupid error message. both parties need the exact same bytes and files aligning up in order to run an online game with other people with the game. thats just my 50 cents

I haven't even played this game yet and I was browsing the forums to find out that this game has already faced what pisses me off about halo 2. Freakin modders. Why can't we just have a damn game where it is impossible to mod? I mean there isn't even a #1 leaderboard achievement on the game. If they are going for the total points achievements, they are still going to have to play almost 400 games to get it and hopefully by then they will already be banned with their own nuts in their mouth trying to complain to microsoft with their mouths full of balls about how they were banned.

In conclusion, fuck modders, they are a waste of space and the skidmark on the underpants of the gaming community

I haven't even played this game yet and I was browsing the forums to find out that this game has already faced what pisses me off about halo 2. Freakin modders. Why can't we just have a damn game where it is impossible to mod? I mean there isn't even a #1 leaderboard achievement on the game. If they are going for the total points achievements, they are still going to have to play almost 400 games to get it and hopefully by then they will already be banned with their own nuts in their mouth trying to complain to microsoft with their mouths full of balls about how they were banned.

In conclusion, fuck modders, they are a waste of space and the skidmark on the underpants of the gaming community

I'm sorry, but when I read your post I fucking laughed. That was good.:p

Anyways, I just got this game (see my post in the games section about it) and I hope none of these screw-ups happen when I go play online...