Major spoilers, do not click unless you've finished

DAMN! LOL! You evil Lee you.

It sucks. I killed Ben (cause fuck Ben, the whole Carley incident and all of episode 4's mishaps) and didn't care if Omid and Christa came with me but Kenny not coming really sucks. I was stuck between two options at the end: beg Kenny to come or say Clem is like family. Obviously I chose to beg Kenny to come and he didn't come. Had I said the other one, he would have. I also didn't show the bite or tell anyone about it.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sucks. I killed Ben (cause fuck Ben, the whole Carley incident) and didn't care if Omid and Christa came with me but Kenny not coming really sucks. I stuck between two options at the end: beg Kenny to come or say Clem is like family. Obviously I chose to beg Kenny to come and he didn't come. Had I said the other one, he would have. I also didn't show the bite or tell anyone about it.

I love your playthrough options! Polar opposite of mine which always makes for a fun time writing a guide on this stuff lol.

When you were about to climb out of the tower near the end of the episode, Vernon said "You didn't come into town from the railroad, did you?".

What was that about?

I'm thinking he saw the walker horde that was at the end of this ep and the last one that followed the sound of the train

Really? No wonder she was going in on him as a walker. I forgot all about the combination and didn't even think to check that locker again. So I take it the girl in the first two videos was Molly's sister then?

dont think so since mollys sister had diabetes and was dragged off by the crawford lot drag her off and threw her out of town

Edited by ThousandLegs01

I didn't even ask anyone to come. For some reason I was trying to play the nice guy and say "don't worry, I'll go alone" and thought that everyone will say "hell, you saved our lives enough, we're going with you." Especially since I just saved Ben. But they were all like "ok, good luck buddy. We'll be on the boat for a bit."

I was upset yesterday that I have to play the episode over to get the achievements, but now I'm going in full rage mode telling everyone off and getting the most people killed. And I'm going to beat that damn zombie kid in the attic with my wrench just because!

Really? No wonder she was going in on him as a walker. I forgot all about the combination and didn't even think to check that locker again. So I take it the girl in the first two videos was Molly's sister then?

Molly's sister is gone. If you were to go into the locker and watch the third tape you realize this and get an extra convo with Molly. Her sister is gone and all Molly has left is a picture.

I'm thinking he saw the walker horde that was at the end of this ep and the last one that followed the sound of the train

dont think so since mollys sister had diabetes and was dragged off by the crawford lot drag her off and threw her out of town

I doubt it was a walker horde, Vernon played his cards to get Clem from the group. Was probably his buddies waiting for him.

Sucks that Lee got bit but more annoyed Clem was taken away and the rest of the house saw nothing, useless.

I will do anything to save Clem next episode even use Christa and Omid as walker bait :p

O____O

I would go far, but I don't know if I will sacrifice Omid+Christa+Baby.

Seems the vast majority of the players saved Ben... after Carley/Doug, Chuck, Duck and Brie - people STILL saved his ass.

I expected that I'd had to chose between him or Molly in the end, but because the shooting mechanic isn't that great, I left her behind. If I had to chose between them I'd would have picked Molly.

In the end, when Ben was hanging there, willing to sacrifice himself to save the group, I just couldn't leave him behind. He's just a kid. Yes, he fucked me over in more ways i can imagine, but still ... I just couldn't let him die.

When we assembled the search party, he stayed behind because "he would just screw things up". In a way I was relieved.

And FYI, Kenny is a fucking dick! I stood by his side for 90% of the time, but when I need his help, he just tells me "I was looking out for myself". Seriously, Kenny can go fuck himself. If I have the chance to kill him, I won't fucking hesitate. Atleast Ben feels guilty.

I expected that I'd had to chose between him or Molly in the end, but because the shooting mechanic isn't that great, I left her behind. If I had to chose between them I'd would have picked Molly.

In the end, when Ben was hanging there, willing to sacrifice himself to save the group, I just couldn't leave him behind. He's just a kid. Yes, he fucked me over in more ways i can imagine, but still ... I just couldn't let him die.

When we assembled the search party, he stayed behind because "he would just screw things up". In a way I was relieved.

And FYI, Kenny is a fucking dick! I stood by his side for 90% of the time, but when I need his help, he just tells me "I was looking out for myself". Seriously, Kenny can go fuck himself. If I have the chance to kill him, I won't fucking hesitate. Atleast Ben feels guilty.

What I found funny with the Kenny situation was the fact that I wasn't on the best of terms but he still is down to help me.

Just the right dialog I suppose and some luck.

I let Ben die. I'm sorry but he had it coming after getting Carley, Duck, Katjaa, Chuck (yes, I blame Ben for Chuck too) and Brie killed, and almost getting Clem killed out on the street. He was completely incompetent and useless, I told him to watch Clem and she ends up out by the dock on her own, anything could have happened to her, and then in the school, despite knowing we came though that door, and that we must have been the ones to put it there, as he knew it was ours because he handed me the bloody thing, so it must have been there for a reason, he removes the axe from the door that's clearly keeping it closed? Why? He was a complete idiot, who did nothing but put people in danger and get them killed, anyone who saved him deserves what comes to them in episode 5.

As for Lee, TBH I kinda expected it, though not necessarily this early, showed everyone the bite, and Omid, Christa, and most importantly Kenny (the only person I trust in this damned game, even if he's nuts), have all come with to help search for Clem.

Also one final thing, I hope we see Molly again in episode 5, she really is the most interesting character to join the group since episode 2, and I really hope there not gonna just write her off as a one episode girl, as I really wanted her to stay with the group.

Edited by Lord Montymort

makes a lot more sense then some shadow group stationed on rooftops sending signals to vernon in morse code....

Now I'm not saying something like that. There's no need to be a snippy ass. I'm just saying it could and most likely should be something more devious or something more prevalent to the game other than just another massive horde of geeks which is a cop out.

Now I'm not saying something like that. There's no need to be a snippy ass. I'm just saying it could and most likely should be something more devious or something more prevalent to the game other than just another massive horde of geeks which is a cop out.

you might not be, but somebody here is sure to, so man terrible theories thrown around this board:p and i can't see how a massive group of zombies (that we already know was following us) would be a cop out in a zombie game

I saved Ben because I didn't want to be directly responsible for his death in the way that I had the option to. If it was a choice of shooting him or leaving him behind (which I voted to and it didn't matter anyway) I could get behind that. But I went with the choice I would have made in the real world and that boiled down to having another able body around. I felt that could possibly be more beneficial down the road - despite that able body being useless Ben. But ultimately I regretted saving him, even more after he and Kenny didn't follow me in the end. But I guess it works out if they decide to ditch me with the boat that I did most of the footwork to get mobile for them. The two of them alone on the open sea together is payback enough, they deserve each other. It's a good thing this game doesn't let me do whatever I want whenever I want because I would have shot both of them before I went looking for Clementine. I can't think of a character I have disliked more in a video game than I do those two. The game does a great job of building an emotional response towards the narrative.

i'm with you on the Kenny hate Walt, episode 1 he seemed like a mostly alright guy...aside from not helping with Hercel's son. but from then on it was down hill, he's a selfish cowardly bastard, i've saved his ass a dozen times yet every time i need a hand he's too afraid to move. was really hoping when it showed him on the ladder as you are helping ben this would finally be Ken's chance to do the right thing...but nope he was a selfish coward as always and took off yet again