Fable III or AC:B

TwinTipZ

Fable III or Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Fable III or Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

• Fable III
    • Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

If you could only choose Fable III or Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, which one would you choose and why?

I just want a couple opinions cause once school starts I only have enough time for one of these games and still be able to keep my grades up. I am also getting Halo Reach and CoD:Black Ops if that factors in to anything.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither to be honest. Fable II wasn't very good and the footage we have seen so far isn't very promising. Brotherhood will probably be a rehash of Assassin's Creed 2.

If you had to force me... then I'd pick Fable III, simply because I have a feeling it will be more unique than Brotherhood.

Voted for Fable III. I got back into Fable II recently and the new Fable looks very promising from previews and early hands-on experiences. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood will be a rent at the very least. The single player looks great (pretty much same as II, just continuation) and the multiplayer has been getting pretty rave reviews from what I've read. I'd rather just save my money for Assassin's Creed III though. AC:B does seem like a pretty easy cash in for Ubisoft, as Gulager stated. But, whatever. Both will probably end up getting relatively high scores for what they set out to accomplish, so it doesn't seem like much of a wrong choice.

I'd go Fable 3 all the way on this one. It's going to be a longer game, with more replay value. Don't get me wrong, I can't wait for A.C. Brotherhood, but I'd just have to say that Fable 3 will give you the better value of it all with re playability and length of story.