Do you keep your saved games?

Starstrukk X360A

Do you keep your save files?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do you keep your save files?

• No, you never know when you'll play that game again.
    • Only when it's a game that I constantly play.
    • Yes, when I'm done with the game it's gone.
    • Only if I'm running out of hard drive space and it's a game I don't own.

I realized something, after cleaning out my hard drive.

I have a buttload of saved games.

Yet, even though half of these I probably will never play again, I just can't seem to delete them. I'm a huge pack rat like that.

So, now I ask you.

When you're done with a game, whether it be you obtained all achievements in it or you were just borrowing or renting it, do you delete the save file or just leave it there?

EDIT: Yeah, the poll's messed up :D I suck. JUST IGNORE THE OBVIOUS, HUGE BOX ABOVE THIS KAYLOVEYOU.

Edited by Starstrukk X360A

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your choices dont make sense.

i will keep a game save till i 100% it or i know i will never play it again. that way i can work on it alittle at a time till i get as many cheevos as i can in the game.

i voted when a game is done its gone

Edited by jedijaxpavan

I tend to delete most of them on each game, but not them all. When playing a game I tend to be paranoid with saves making heaps of them as I progress so when I finish a game I usually just keep one final save for it and delete the others. I don't understand why anyone would delete them, most are tiny in terms of size so it costs you nothing to keep them really, even if the chance you'll play the game again is tiny they still have some value.

I always store my save games on my 360. They take up so little memory, and I never know when I might return to a game that I hadn't played in forever. However, I couldn't enjoy this with my Playstation 2, which is a shame. I can remember sharing and passing my game saves on to friends, such as completed Need for Speed: Most Wanted saves if they couldn't finish it themselves.